• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

iSd3Z1rS7KMa7.gif

loool

Wilbur

Banned
Bit late as the Fulham - Arsenal match has started (Arsenal kit is lovely), but my predictions:

Fulham 1 - 3 Arsenal
Everton 2 - 1 West Brom
Hull 1 - 1 Norwich
Newcastle 1 - 1 West Ham
Southampton 2 - 0 Sunderland
Stoke 2 - 0 Palace
Villa 2 - 2 Liverpool

Ash_69

Glad Podolski is starting.

Our bench is wank though. When you have Fabianski, Sanogo, Frimpong, Gnabry, Zelalem ready to come on and wreak havoc, you know we need to spend some cash.

Clegg

Graham Hunter:

So many #United fans asking about Özil that despite the abuse I got for reporting the club's market earlier this summer, here's what I know

#Özil not happy at the threat of Isco and #Bale to his place. Özil's father is actively seeking to place him in the Prem.

#Özil however an initial approach to #United one week ago, brought no encouragement at all. Don't know if that has changed, but doubt.

We turned down Ozil.

We turned down Ozil

Rafa Honigstein says the same thing.

GHG

Gold Member
Michael Owen is killing me. "When i played with Riise...blah blah"

Nobody gives a fuck you ex-manc cretin.

Graham Hunter:

We turned down Ozil.

We turned down Ozil

Rafa Honigstein says the same thing.

But you'll get the Everton losers so don't worry about it.

Moyes seems to have much lower ambition than SAF and it shows. I can't see SAF turning down Ozil.

Clegg

But you'll get the Everton losers so don't worry about it.

Moyes seems to have much lower ambition than SAF and it shows. I can't see SAF turning down Ozil.

Baines is the best left back in the league and Fellaini is one of the best midfielders in the league. They're hardly losers. They'd start for most PL clubs ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom