• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Marchisio is a sturdier option because he plays safer, does fewer extravagant things, is excellent at recycling possession, and is wilier and more experienced. He also works a little harder overall and is maybe a cooler finisher inside the box.

But Pogba has a more powerful finish at range, is better in the air, has greater vision and range of passing, is physically stronger and tackles better, is faster in a straight sprint, and has an arsenal of little tricks and exquisite control over the ball that Claudio doesn't have.

Edit: And like Vurt says, Marchisio is probably better at stealthy runs behind, because everyone is shit scared of Pogba and knows where he is at all times.

Alright, now stop making sense and watch the match. :p

... aaaaaand DONE! Precious 3 points.

dc89

:lol

injustica.gif

Are you takin' the piss Cleff?

Suen

No it was coming. Palermo didn't even deserve a point in this match, they hit the crossbar like 3 times.... Ugh.
Bad luck but hopefully they will bounce back. Still have the whole season left...with what players you have left lol. I do have to say though that seeing Palermo in Serie B is somewhat strange, with them having managed to say quite a few years in Serie A.

Zabojnik

Expected better from Juve, played sloppy today.

Give us a break, the season's just started and Samp's going to be a problem for everybody at home. Delio Rossi teams are well organized and they have some interesting players. Gabbiadini + Eder will do well. But yeah, we were quite slow and predictable tonight. Except when we weren't ... that's when we scored. :p

Still think we need a proper winger.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OJ2InUx.jpg

9XE2HAv.jpg

MOAK6js.jpg

Mirko is too lazy to even jump. Fuck, just look at him during the build up to the goal, he was literally walking around.

Not even fucking jogging.

WALKING

Edit: Alright, so he was jogging, but unconvincingly. :p

Suen

Give us a break, the season's just started and Samp's going to be a problem for everybody at home. Delio Rossi teams are well organized and they have some interesting players. Gabbiadini + Eder will do well. But yeah, we were quite slow and predictable tonight. Except when we weren't ... that's when we scored. :p

Still think we need a proper winger.
Delio Rossi will be eating Icardi's foot.

Come on bro, current champions, can't use the "season just started" as an excuse :p
Btw perhaps I saw wrong but each time I'd look back to see the game for a moment Lichsteiner was having the ball and he was playing like shit, couldn't get through the opponent once. Sampdoria should be interesting this season but Juventus will be more interesting and fearsome as soon as Llorente and Tevez get used to their surrounding and start scoring those goals.

Why did Juve copy Arsenal's away kit.
Why did Arsenal copy Sweden's kit?

Hindle

Banned
What are Liverpools next 4 games? I ask because they're a strong side at the moment who are only going to get stronger when Suarez returns after his ban.

If they can win or draw thier next 4 games they'll be set.

Clegg

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 3m

#MUFC's info is that Cristiano Ronaldo close to new Madrid deal - but wants to finish career in Manchester

Meh..

He gets new contract with a mega money deal. No need to go back to United.

L1NETT

What are Liverpools next 4 games? I ask because they're a strong side at the moment who are only going to get stronger when Suarez returns after his ban.

If they can win or draw thier next 4 games they'll be set.

Google is your friend.

Man U (h)
Swansea (a)
Saints (h)
Sunderland (a)

And set for what exactly? The rest of the season? (Edit: Wilbz plz)

Greg Rutherfording to assumptions here. Season last a looooooong time.

Hindle

Banned
Google is your friend.

Man U (h)
Swansea (a)
Saints (h)
Sunderland (a)

And set for what exactly? The rest of the season? (Edit: Wilbz plz)

Greg Rutherfording to assumptions here. Season last a looooooong time.

Hm all winnable IMO. Suarez will strengthen them even more. They need to get as many points as they can until he returns.

Suen

lol Valladolid have already scored, 4 min in against Villareal.

edit: that's one of the worst defending I've seen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom