• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Because they like stockpiling cunts so when there's a huge cunt surplus after Moyeezus leads us into a new dawn, they can sell them off for rations

Rodgers licks his lips a lot doesn't he? Probably thinking about Kolo's batter blaster

Hixx

Roma have rejected our £7m bid for Bradley

LLShC.gif

dc89

That's brilliant haha. Pls play him so he celebrates like that

Also get the fuck off the computer and finish that episode. It deserves all your attention

I paused whilst I did that!

Just finished now. HOLE-EEEEEEE FUCK!!

Shall I watch Ep12? SHALL I DAMN IT?!

Bo-Locks

It's only now during this Rooney saga that I truly appreciate just how mental Arsenal were to sell to us, even if RvP was solely insistent on going to United. Arsenal basically gave us the title last year.

Why on Earth would we even consider selling Rooney to Chelsea? He'll sign another contract and/or stay put. It's a complete non-starter.

justjohn

It's only now during this Rooney saga that I truly appreciate just how mental Arsenal were to sell to us, even if RvP was solely insistent on going to United. Arsenal basically gave us the title last year.

Why on Earth would we even consider selling Rooney to Chelsea? He'll sign another contract and/or stay put. It's a complete non-starter.
To this day im still baffled by that van persie sale. They sold the most lethal striker in world football for £22m to their league rivals. Im pretty sure even utd couldn't believe their luck.

Can you imagine levy doing something like that?

That Hulk rumours such bullshit, with Lamela 90% done Spur's have got 4 wingers again (with Bale off presumably) and after Roman's smash and grab job on us we'll need a attacking midfielder now.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think our manager would want to sign Hulk.

To this day im still baffled by that van persie sale. They sold the most lethal striker in world football for £22m to their league rivals. Im pretty sure even utd couldn't believe their luck.

Can you imagine levy doing something like that?
Don't forget they didn't even ask for full payment up front.

Zenit looking to buy Cardozo is gaining strenght.

and Mourinho is from my hometown, you fuckin cunts, the man is a god. kneel and bow before him, for he created Chelsea and on the seventh day he created AVB.

cremino

Btw my second club is Portosummaga, they are in Promozione now (italian 7 division). They were in 3 division last year but they were relegated, the owners left the club because of disagreements about the stadium with the mayor of Portogruaro and the club folded......They were in Serie B just four season ago and now they are the equivalent of a non-Football league club

Zabojnik

Btw my second club is Portosummaga, they are in Promozione now (italian 7 division). They were in 3 division last year but they were relegated, the owners left the club because of disagreements about the stadium with the mayor of Portogruaro and the club folded......They were in Serie B just four season ago and now they are the equivalent of a non-Football league club

GLORY GLORY PORTOSUMMAGA! PER SEMPRE NEI NOSTRI CUORI!!

portosummagalogo.png

Arnie

lol

I can't see why you think so

I know, tasty's the wrong word.

Hilarious is more appropriate. Kolo just going babblefish on spindle knees, hugging him for no apparent reason and slapping his own head in celebration after every crunching tackle.

tbh I'm worried that Dino Dave's methods might get Robin before Kolo does, which would starve us of the oxygen for this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom