• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaat

You graduated and you're starting again?

So fucking jealous.

Naaa, I started a Journalism degree in 2010 but quickly realised it wasn't for me. To be honest I went for the wrong reasons, the course was secondary to the social life.

Took a couple of yeas to decide what I really wanted to do while I just worked retail jobs, applied again this year to do Computer Science, got an unconditional offer and like that I'm back! Move into halls on the 14th!

Arnie

Naaa, I started a Journalism degree in 2010 but quickly realised it wasn't for me. To be honest I went for the wrong reasons, the course was secondary to the social life.

Took a couple of yeas to decide what I really wanted to do while I just worked retail jobs, applied again this year to do Computer Science, got an unconditional offer and like that I'm back! Move into halls on the 14th!

Ah man, you're living the time machine dream. I'd love to start my three years again.

Life, man. I need to find myself a babe and settle down.

Damn, I'm jealous. Wanted to do Comp Sci. at Uni too but I flunked my A-Levels so I don't know what I should do. Someone mentioned going the Access route to me but I'm not sure.

Randdalf

Hey, me too... except I'm just about to start my 4th year.

LTWheels

Liverpool fans: do any of you have a good picture of gerrard celebrating with his arms raised, but the pic showing him from his back?

Only in the wank bank.

I know man, having to move back home after leaving first time around was fucking horrible.

Halls man, halls.

After graduating from Uni and coming home it took me quite a long time to get use to normal life again. Missed the freedom and carelessness of Uni and student housing. A year later I did a law conversion and legal qualification. I lived at home whilst doing it so didn't feel as upset when it ended.

It's weird now that my younger sister has finished Uni. This is the first time in 5 years everyone has been living under the same household. But now instead of going to school everyone commutes to a different part of London.

Arnie

Fry

Only in the wank bank.

i found this one.

iHIC8AGi9F8U7.jpg

i need a new background for my phone. guess itll do.

Wilbur

Banned
Mancini :looooooooool

He ordered that a disabled lavatory was knocked down and turned into his own personal bidet. One of his entourage would – no joke – take a hairdryer to Mancini's sweater and jacket to make sure they were the perfect temperature for when he came in off the training ground. The same guy would drive in second gear behind Mancini as the manager set off through the country lanes on the bike ride home to Alderley Edge. When Mancini grew tired, he would put his bike in the car and get a lift the rest of the way.

Make sure to give advice to all the 18 year olds so they don't make the same mistakes you did.

And by that I mean sleep with as many freshers as you can.

Oh I plan on it ;) I'll document my encounters here, of course.

Damn, I'm jealous. Wanted to do Comp Sci. at Uni too but I flunked my A-Levels so I don't know what I should do. Someone mentioned going the Access route to me but I'm not sure.

Well I applied earlier in the year knowing that my A-levels simply weren't good enough either. I got an offer to do another course for a year and If I pass that then I can move into the Computer Science. That makes it 4 years but it's worth it really, I shouldn't even have that opportunity based on my grades!

Ah man.

Get yourself to Sheffield. Fucking wonderful city. Might move back there one day.

They really are.

I love Sheffield, applied there this year but the course just wasn't right. I visit a fair bit though, going down next month to visit my mates. Fantastic student city. Thought I saw you once, shouted Arnie at a guy outside of Aldi.

He looked confused.

Only in the wank bank.

After graduating from Uni and coming home it took me quite a long time to get use to normal life again. Missed the freedom and carelessness of Uni and student housing. A year later I did a law conversion and legal qualification. I lived at home whilst doing it so didn't feel as upset when it ended.

It's weird now that my younger sister has finished Uni. This is the first time in 5 years everyone has been living under the same household. But now instead of going to school everyone commutes to a different part of London.
Found that too when I came home from uni. Been a year now, start work in a week, cannot wait to be out of the house, so tedious just being home most days!

Marchisio is a sturdier option because he plays safer, does fewer extravagant things, is excellent at recycling possession, and is wilier and more experienced. He also works a little harder overall and is maybe a cooler finisher inside the box.

But Pogba has a more powerful finish at range, is better in the air, has greater vision and range of passing, is physically stronger and tackles better, is faster in a straight sprint, and has an arsenal of little tricks and exquisite control over the ball that Claudio doesn't have.

Edit: And like Vurt says, Marchisio is probably better at stealthy runs behind, because everyone is shit scared of Pogba and knows where he is at all times.

ieGhcuGXavcGn.gif

Next summer?

ieGhcuGXavcGn.gif

ieGhcuGXavcGn.gif

Well I applied earlier in the year knowing that my A-levels simply weren't good enough either. I got an offer to do another course for a year and If I pass that then I can move into the Computer Science. That makes it 4 years but it's worth it really, I shouldn't even have that opportunity based on my grades!

What course do you have to do?

TrueBlue

I'm not all that fussed about returning to uni. My last couple of days left me quite sour on the whole thing. Plus, the letting agency for my house have been a bit cuntish.

OH NOES, NO VACATIONS AND WORKING SATURDAYS?!

-woke up, put on my new 98$ lacoste polo and drove my bmw to office...it enriched me
-the boss ordered breakfast from panera bread, ate that, worked for 4 hours and had a 65$+tip lunch with a co-worker....it enriched me
-came home at 3 and saw my new 170$ raybans were here. so wore those and gave my old pair to my sister, she was happy....it enriched us
-took my mom,dad,sister to a 165$+tip afternoon early dinner....it enriched us
-i will feed my girlfriend a close to a 100$ meal when we go out at 9pm, while my copy of saints row4 is installing....it will enrich us
-tomorrow we are going to long island, 120$ gas+beach parking+food i dont know, theres master card.....it will enrich us
-Monday morning i will go to work in my bmw wearing my new ralph lauren shirt....it will enrich me

then i will work 50-60 hours at my office so i can manage to do that again next friday. because doing those things enriches me, and to support my enriching i have to work

He's back!

WJD

Holy shit, just got an email from amazon saying my Xbox One preorder comes with Fifa 14 for free. It's probably old news but awesome all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom