• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

I want to see Immobile and Larrondo score goals against sassuolo tomorrow. That nonsense last week has got to stop.

If Petrachi does bring in Maresca... I'll kill myself.

Remember when me and Kyoufu were begging for Debuchy to sign?

I'd rather have Danny Simpson back

"Debuchy only wants to come to Newcastle and would reject Chelsea blah blah blah, he wants to play with his good friend *some Frenchman* and nothing else"

"Do you think he... You know... Might just have been judged good enough for Chelsea and they never had more than some scouts on him?"

"NOOOO. THEY WANTED HIM BUT HE ONLY WANTS NEWCASTLE. HE LOVES NEWCASTLE. PARDEW IS A GOD TO HIM"

Also fucking lol, Turok wanted him at Real.

Showaddy

Well he wanted William and we didn't get him, so I'm sure we're looking at other options.

Willian likely would have been played through the middle though rather than as a wide forward, if were looking for our plan B it's got to be someone like Eriksen.

Also looking at it logically, Zenit are rich as fuck and Hulk is likely on very high wages. Why would they sell him to us for £30 million when they brought him for close to £50 million and would he take a pay cut to play for us?

Clegg

Apparently the leaked list of radio channels for GTA V was only a partial one.

There are still 2 or 3 channels that we don't know about. One of my problems with GTA IV was the lack of content on the radio. I'm glad they're addressing that.

In previous GTA's I'd just get in a car and listen to the radio.

Scum

Apparently the leaked list of radio channels for GTA V was only a partial one.

There are still 2 or 3 channels that we don't know about. One of my problems with GTA IV was the lack of content on the radio. I'm glad they're addressing that.

In previous GTA's I'd just get in a car and listen to the radio.

"Push it to the limit!"

Arnie

Also looking at it logically, Zenit are rich as fuck and Hulk is likely on very high wages. Why would they sell him to us for £30 million when they brought him for close to £50 million and would he take a pay cut to play for us?
Because he's been dogshit.

Willian likely would have been played through the middle though rather than as a wide forward, if were looking for our plan B it's got to be someone like Eriksen.

I don't know. I don't know how well he's performing, how much he's earning, if he wants to leave, if they want to sell, or why they bought him in the first place. You have to ask someone who follows Russian football these questions. Maybe it's not specifically a number 10 he wants. It might just be two top class attacking players to replace one.

Carbonox

Remember when me and Kyoufu were begging for Debuchy to sign?

I'd rather have Danny Simpson back

Simpson was average but by heck he was average which is better than what we have.

Debuchy is just plain wank. I wanted him big time cos he has displayed quality in the past but since he's been at Newcastle he's done absolutely fuck all.

Apparently Newcastle haven't had a shot on target in either of their 2 games.

Not surprised.

ATF487

The 2012 FA Cup final is on the ghost of fox soccer.

Still mad that Kenny didn't wear a suit, and I forgot that Spearing started a cup final for us

Arnie

I'm depressed as fuck, I still love my ex. Like really truly love her.

Fuck my life.
I feel you man, but time heals all wounds. If she isn't having your affections then cut all ties and you'll eventually move on. Promise.

Just think of Bale and Isco wearing naughty shorts at a disco.

Scum

I feel you man, but time heals all wounds. If she isn't having your affections then cut all ties and you'll eventually move on. Promise.

Just think of Bale and Isco wearing naughty shorts at a disco.

BSc0mUOIQAA61uq.jpg

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
watched dredd yesterday, really liked it certainly better than stallone's garbage dredd movie. wouldn't mind a sequel.

Fry

Liverpool fans: do any of you have a good picture of gerrard celebrating with his arms raised, but the pic showing him from his back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom