• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH SHIT BB S4E5

Since when do vegans eat fried chicken?

My brother had already spoiled that something like that happens, but what an awesome way for it to unfold

Wilbur

Banned
Ümłæūt

i didnt know you could do this

èéêëēėę
ÿ
ûüùúū
îïíīįì
ôöòóœøōõ
àáâäæãåā
ßśš
ł
žźż
çćč
ñń

Already shitting myself for Man Utd next week

Is it silly that I want Chelsea to draw on Monday, because I want us around the top of th league for as long as possible, even though I know that we'll finish behind both of them, and would rather Chelsea won the league than Man Utd?

Hangelaand you fucking tit, ducked out of the way of the ball

Wilbur

Banned

Is it silly that I want Chelsea to draw on Monday, because I want us around the top of th league for as long as possible, even though I know that we'll finish behind both of them, and would rather Chelsea won the league than Man Utd?

suck my sugar pipe, old man

Moyes is so gentle with children and animals. I read a reddit that deeply insinuated Mourinho is the real Yorkshire Ripper.

Support United pls.

Although I'm scared too. And for Chelsea. I think we'll draw them both.

iLxYiANt2aup2.gif

izkxeXPscw5Ai.gif

icH4gLsJSrebD.gif

#Clank

#BeAfraid

What's so special about September

CR7 finally coming back!

GTA V :p

FootballFan

You'd rather have Chelsea win the league than ManUtd? wtf.

edit
wait didn't take into consideration that you support Liverpool lol. I understand now.

Wilbur

Banned
That RVP goal is so beautiful. If that involved Enrique and Allen, Arnie's cock would be in smithereens every time he watches it.

and dat berba overhead
hnnngghhghghg

Please move from Fulham you languid fuck, you're wasting your talent

That RVP goal is so beautiful. If that involved Enrique and Allen, Arnie's cock would be in smithereens every time he watches it.

and dat berba overhead
hnnngghhghghg

Please move from Fulham you languid fuck, you're wasting your talent

Liverpool will pay for what they did to Shinji. Fucking open net and the cunts push him from behind into Reina. No pen given. No fucks given even though Reina almost died.

26) Managers whinging about penalties being given for manhandling in the box

Giacherrini looks like a cross between Phil Jones and Jordi Alba

edit: I though Osvaldo was lucky to escape a red? MotD didn;t even show the booking

edit2: Ah, showed it in the analysis

Wilbur

Banned
Ugh I'm reading that "im into my friends gf" and the body building threads

You know what I fucking hate on the internet?

People that cry fake at every single story. Someone says he has a threesome - FAKE

My girlfriends a model - FAKE NO WAY

Well its true, here's a photo - FAKE IT HAS A WATERMARK

She's a model, its professional - ITS FAKE AND PHOTOSHOPPED

Here's us together - YEAH BUT WHY ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT THE THREESOME FAKE

Fuck me, its just ridiculous.

None of the cameras caught what Sagbo was sent off for in the Norwich game? That's rare.

On of them caught it, just leaned in with his head a bit too aggressively. As with so many players from the Championship, he doesn;t seem to know the difference between leaning in with his head, and a headbutt

Is it weird that I miss hanging around on the Normandy?

GorillaJu

has anyone here ever had a threesome? if so, how did it come about? how did it go?

i'm genuinely curious.

Got drunk with co-workers, one of my co-workers lets it be known that she is bi, tells me she has a thing for my girlfriend. I said that'd be something I'd like to see but my gf is straight as they come, so no dice.

Gf sets up weekend ski trip to an inn with hot springs, invites that co-worker and a guy she's into. Guy bails, but she comes anyway so its the three of us. Her and my gf go together to the girl's hot spring while I was in the men's. I'm still not sure what conversation they had or what they did there (gf won't tell me but promises nothing scandalous), but when they got back to the room my gf asked me 'permission' to make out with my co-worker.

It wasn't that amazing when it eventually turned into a threesome, I didn't ever stick it in the second girl because even in the circumstances it would feel like cheating. It was mostly my co-worker and me pleasuring the gf, we both went down on her, but I also got a double blow-j, and for a long time it was me fucking my gf while my co-worker made out with her/licked her tits.

The next day was awkward and my co-worker spent it mostly alone on the ski slopes. I'm friends with that girl still, but I didn't wanna talk to her for a while (for no specific reason) because I just felt super dirty.

Got drunk with co-workers, one of my co-workers lets it be known that she is bi, tells me she has a thing for my girlfriend. I said that'd be something I'd like to see but my gf is straight as they come, so no dice.

Gf sets up weekend ski trip to an inn with hot springs, invites that co-worker and a guy she's into. Guy bails, but she comes anyway so its the three of us. Her and my gf go together to the girl's hot spring while I was in the men's. I'm still not sure what conversation they had or what they did there (gf won't tell me but promises nothing scandalous), but when they got back to the room my gf asked me 'permission' to make out with my co-worker.

It wasn't that amazing when it eventually turned into a threesome, I didn't ever stick it in the second girl because even in the circumstances it would feel like cheating. It was mostly my co-worker and me pleasuring the gf, we both went down on her, but I also got a double blow-j, and for a long time it was me fucking my gf while my co-worker made out with her/licked her tits.

The next day was awkward and my co-worker spent it mostly alone on the ski slopes. I'm friends with that girl still, but I didn't wanna talk to her for a while (for no specific reason) because I just felt super dirty.

pissed_sale.gif

This lucky cunt.

edit: changed gif

G-Unit

Ugh I'm reading that "im into my friends gf" and the body building threads

You know what I fucking hate on the internet?

People that cry fake at every single story. Someone says he has a threesome - FAKE

My girlfriends a model - FAKE NO WAY

Well its true, here's a photo - FAKE IT HAS A WATERMARK

She's a model, its professional - ITS FAKE AND PHOTOSHOPPED

Here's us together - YEAH BUT WHY ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT THE THREESOME FAKE

Fuck me, its just ridiculous.

you do know you are a fake wilbury?

So.....have we signed anyone yet?

Ronnie's not coming back this year. He'll come home next year.

It's no wonder we're going in last minute for Baines and Fellaini. Moyes went into the job being told we had Fabregas and - next season, maybe - Ronaldo lined up.

Reading the Rene interview, I reckon Fergie would have been in for Lamela/Willian and Strootman early this summer, like he was in for Lucas and Hazard last, and moved Rooney along quickly too. Pondering the alt-universe is interesting.

Timurid

Did you see Sale go apeshit live or did you not notice?
I was sitting 7 or so rows behind the sox's dugout. I heard him, but didn't know what was going on at the time. That game was horrible, but at least the tickets were free.

Talking about FPL, I'm last in the league like a boss.

great to see Sporting doing well vs these bottom of the table teams. real league starts next weekend.

Real league? I don´t know what league is that. I know the Portuguese league which has 16 teams facing each other and we beat two of them by a difference of 4 goals. I also know that a year and two days ago, Benfica went to Coimbra to face Academica and you drew 2-2, losing two points that could have won you the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom