• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
iWGC2THV51vih.gif

That wasn't even the one that was the penalty haha

Nicktendo86

Just turned my phone on to check the scores while in a sweltering Dominican republic, wow at city score. Hahaha at all the pundits predicting a utd third place, have Chelsea needing the ref to win their first game and city losing to newly promoted relegation candidates in their second! Suck it you cunts

Wilbur

Banned
Nagatomo you fuck.

I assume Copenhagen didn't win? Stale carrying the stench of Wolverhampton

If you have a keeper who's dodgy on crosses why would you want Iker Casillas as a replacement?

:lol innit.

Casillas is probably the best shot stopper in the world but I can't think of another department he's absolutely exceptional at. Doesn't mean too much because stopping shots is the most important thing, but positionally he's pretty lacklustre.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Just turned my phone on to check the scores while in a sweltering Dominican republic, wow at city score. Hahaha at all the pundits predicting a utd third place, have Chelsea needing the ref to win their first game and city losing to newly promoted relegation candidates in their second! Suck it you cunts

Niiice. It's been so long since I visited my family there. Where have you gone so far?

ugh, started off with a runny nose yesterday and now a full on flu on top of terrible football results. Life sucks, going to listen to linkin park.

Suen

Never going to happen. But feel free to quote me if does. Choose your mocking GIF wisely.
Messi not playing is a huge advantage to them imo but I'm assuming Barca will score some early goals and Malaga will give up in the first half. I'll decide what gif to use in the second half :p

the shirt i took off to soak the spilled cereal milk off my rug after Fraizer campbell scored costs more than his weekly income bra

words cant hurt lacoste wiping rags
:lol never change, never leave.

Not too many fans. We got like, 6/7 Juventus, 3 or 4 Milan, then one Lazio, one Napoli and one Inter, none of who post regularly.

And then a PSG fan who followed the money of Torino.

But I love Serie A. Got Inter on, looking predictably shit.
You left me out on purpose, cunt.

Also Atletico Madrid looking really really good this season, makes you wonder how good they would have been had Falcao stayed.

I assume Copenhagen didn't win? Stale carrying the stench of Wolverhampton

Wasn't his fault. We dominated everything but still need at least one new player in both the defense and midfield. Wiland again decided to butter his gloves before kickoff and we only got a draw because of it. New forward looks great, very N'Doye like. Now just need wingers and fullbacks who can cross the fucking ball.

Just having Ståle on the sideline was nice to see though. A man dedicated, yelling and screaming of his team compared to Ariel Jacobs who would just sit calm on the bench. Pretty similar to Mourinho now vs the fat bastard.

Suen

fucking martino, neygod starter bitch stop dicking around with pedro.
Error pls, it's not Martino it's MESSI who decides what the XI will be. You seriously think Messi would let Neymar start if he's absent from the game? A fool's dream.

Wilbur

Banned
You left me out on purpose, cunt.

Also Atletico Madrid looking really really good this season, makes you wonder how good they would have been had Falcao stayed.

I'm waiting for you to dedicate your entire life to Donadoni.

Think Atletico will be a better 'team' without Falcao. He's a wonderful goal scorer but Villa's the better player and is still capable of the goals.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Error pls, it's not Martino it's MESSI who decides what the XI will be. You seriously think Messi would let Neymar start if he's absent from the game? A fool's dream.

I seriously think there's some shady shit going on, Pedro played like complete garbage last wednesday yet he is rewarded another fucking starter spot. just ugh.

Gambit

Probably the only one from footy-gaf that plays the game, but just FYI:
Wonderful 101 is so creative, so charming, so dense, so complex, so amusing, so difficult...that everyone should play it!

subtles

That was unexpected but I'm made up for Bellamy.
Spurs have been awarded two penalties already yet didn't get register one last year?
Tomorrow should be an exciting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom