• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mazzari will turn Inter into a well oiled team by Christmas I think. Not pretty to look at but they'll get points. Fiorentina baby, they're the golden ticket.

By Christmas the only well oiled part will be his arse.

Rafa and Viola on the other hand..

tri_willy

ashes update:

england need 57 runs of 51 balls with 6 wickets in hand... potential dramatic ending???

forgot about fiorentina, they do have a pretty good attack on hand

K1LLER7

"Ooo, @mikekeeganmen has just had an embargoed press release from #mufc - and he won't tell me what it is."

United Bros, we're getting a new sponsorship deal :D

:(

Suen

I'm waiting for you to dedicate your entire life to Donadoni.

Think Atletico will be a better 'team' without Falcao. He's a wonderful goal scorer but Villa's the better player and is still capable of the goals.
When you consider the price Atletico got Villa for then it's crazy. Such a steal for a player of his quality.

I seriously think there's some shady shit going on, Pedro played like complete garbage last wednesday yet he is rewarded another fucking starter spot. just ugh.
The signs were there after Eto'o, Toure and Ibra left the club. Too late to go back now.

AHAHAHAHAAHAH, put Lambda on suicide watch. Benfica is losing 1-0 at home with Gil Vicente with 20 min to go. Diogo Viana, former player from Sporting´s academy, was the goal scorer.

Zabojnik

I see Soldato got promoted to Soldado (pen.) already. Congratulations!

Lazio and Udinese are both having a pretty shitty start of the season, so I think I'll watch Napoli - Bologna for that inevitable Higuain hattrick.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This Aspas song is the best thing ever.
KuGsj.gif

K1LLER7

Daniel Kaplan
"Manchester United announce it is sold out for season, saying strongest pre home opener ticket sales in British sports history."

Razor554

That Barca team :lol :lol. I don't even know who is playing where

Most likely

------------------Valdes------------------

Adriano----Pique----Machenaro----Alba

-------------------Song-------------------

---------Xavi-------------Iniesta-------

-Alexis-----------Cesc-------------Pedro

Kinan

Quite a pleasant evening today. Dynamo won against Metallurg and episodically played quite good football and Dnipro beat Shakhtar 3:1 at home, which is a pleasant surprise.

Messi

Most likely

------------------Valdes------------------

Adriano----Pique----Machenaro----Alba

-------------------Song-------------------

---------Xavi-------------Iniesta-------

-Alexis-----------Cesc-------------Pedro

Resting the bug guns for me and deGods arrival on Wednesday.

Wilbur

Banned
Boo this man.

I hate cricket. Don't mind playing it, same as golf. But watching it makes me want to tear my rectum out just so there's a little excitement.

I don't think I'd even heard of it before we won the ashes that year lol

Was it 2005? We won and all of a sudden kids were taking up cricket like it was the national sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom