• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BSiOeBcIgAAtC4K.jpg

Fireworks and cheerleaders

football is dead

or in Serie A's case, dead-er.

D_prOdigy

David Platt on Al Jazeera: "If Mancini and I were still at City, Hart wouldn't be there. We decided to sign Begovic."

https://twitter.com/RafaelH117/status/371703707555364864

Wow.

you need him back like we need Rene.

I hate cricket. Don't mind playing it, same as golf. But watching it makes me want to tear my rectum out just so there's a little excitement.

I don't think I'd even heard of it before we won the ashes that year lol

Was it 2005? We won and all of a sudden kids were taking up cricket like it was the national sport

it is the national sport.

Clegg

AS English @English_AS

Atlético sources have confirmed to @diarioas that they have put in a loan request for Juan Mata as possible replacememt for Adrián.

Give us £15m + Mata and Rooney is all Chelsea's.

Moysey pls.

L1NETT

I hate cricket. Don't mind playing it, same as golf. But watching it makes me want to tear my rectum out just so there's a little excitement.

I don't think I'd even heard of it before we won the ashes that year lol

Was it 2005? We won and all of a sudden kids were taking up cricket like it was the national sport

When we (england) got good, people took notice. More money pumped in etc....

Think Man City.

I played it to a semi (ish) high level, sort of minor counties kind of stuff, I love it although I admit some test matches can be boring.

---

Clegg I know you are wet for any transfer, but do you really think Mata in the answer to what you consider to be your main problems? Really?

Great player (<Cazorla) but necessary. Unless you want Kagawa to become a pure shirt salesman instead of the part timer he is now.

Clegg

When we (england) got good, people took notice. More money pumped in etc....

Think Man City.

I played it to a semi (ish) high level, sort of minor counties kind of stuff, I love it although I admit some test matches can be boring.

---

Clegg I know you are wet for any transfer, but do you really think Mata in the answer to what you consider to be your main problems? Really?

Great player (<Cazorla) but necessary. Unless you want Kagawa to become a pure shirt salesman instead of the part timer he is now.
I don't think Mata is the answer for anything. I'd just like to see if United are even aware that the transfer market only has 9 days left.

Btw AS are saying we've made a £38m bid for Ozil. Another player we don't need.

Feorax

I don't think Mata is the answer for anything. I'd just like to see if United are even aware that the transfer market only has 9 days left.

Btw AS are saying we've made a £38m bid for Ozil. Another player we don't need.

It does seem odd the links to attacking midfielders when United already have one very good number 10 that they can't/won't use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom