• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Kagawa will stick to competing with Ashley Young and Welbeck for the Left wing :(

I think Rooney's gone if we actually sign Ozil.

Kagawa is fucked. I want him happy because he makes De Gea happy.

But just cause he plays outside on the NT doesn't mean thats where hes best at. It just so happens Honda is a baller CAM and better than Kagawa at that for the NT.

Suen

Ugh Parma, we get a free kick and decide to pass the ball to the closest player and lose possesion of it immideatly. Donadoni pls, this is not how we're supposed to play.

pulga

Banned
Id hate to see Ozil go, but for 45m we might not have much of a choice. We've got his spot more than covered.

big difference what third world country you are from makes

ronnie will be your striker with bale on the left in 2-3-1. you would know that if you watched preseason. but thats hard since you dont have cable or electricity

Yaaaawnn. Substandard trolling is substandard.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BSiYDIXIAAEGC_P.jpg

CAvani yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did Ibra celebrate?

K1LLER7

Kagawa is fucked. I want him happy because he makes De Gea happy.

But just cause he plays outside on the NT doesn't mean thats where hes best at. It just so happens Honda is a baller CAM and better than Kagawa at that for the NT.
Don't worry. Moyes will convert Ozil into a CDM. It's a United trend. Shinji can stay in the middle.

Timurid

TOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRIGHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sAssuolo is a free win for everyone this season.

Zabojnik

I'll be a really sad person for a week or so if he is gone. He work rates are just amazing I had the opportunity to be at the Madrid vs. Galaxy game and there wasn't a player who play with such a passion like him, not even close.

But if he has/want to go I would love to see him at Juve.

My guess is he'll stay with Madrid for one more season, see how much play time he gets now that you've signed Bale and decide if he wants to stay or go next summer, depending on how his season went. We're never getting him anyway. He's a great player, imo, there'd be oil clubs slapping his and Madrid's ass with money the second he decides to leave.

Fuck, we need a classy winger so badly. I'm convinced it would completely change our squad. Marry, Cuadrado pls. Oh, yeah, he's at Fiorentina. Forget about it. :(

Zabojnik

Well, that does it, then. Napoli Serie A champions 2013/2014!!!

I'm switching to Barca. I was promised the Neygod - Messi combo, FF. WHAT GIVES?!

Suen

Malaga is doing a bad job in building up their play. Good call on offside, they are defending pretty ok, surprised that Barca haven't scored yet.

Timurid

A good half for Toro. My only gripe is that we still look shaky in back and Petrachi please buy Pegolo. Hopefully we score one more then we'll be on top of the cheats.

Anyway i have to leave now see y'all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom