• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

A good half for Toro. My only gripe is that we still look shaky in back and Petrachi please buy Pegolo. Hopefully we score one more then we'll be on top of the cheats.

Anyway i have to leave now see y'all later.

Be sure to keep checking the result from work. I have the feeling your day is about to get even more depressing. <3

Zabojnik

Nice shot from Adriano, but the goal was mostly GK's fault, imo.

The floodgates have opened! 0-4.

What's with Messi and Nerman? Both knocked? Haven't been following the lastest Barca news, FF.

Zabojnik

Juve-bros, see what happens when Vucinic plays on the left? Magic, magic happens.

i3duyTo465RPN.gif

We have to go back to 4-3-3. At least have it as an option. Conte pls.

FootballFan

Nice shot from Adriano, but the goal was mostly GK's fault, imo.

The floodgates have opened! 0-4.

What's with Messi and Nerman? Both knocked? Haven't been following the lastest Barca news, FF.

Messi got some thigh problems and was subbed at half time vs Atletico before Neygod saved us. Messi was also sick with the flu in those days there.

Neygod is still not fit and is missing blood. Yet he still shines when he gets to play. <3

Suen

lol fucking Chievo. Their players are falling with minimal touches and the ref is buying it. Fucking ridiculous.

edit: holy shit our defense is horrible. We're not even bothering with clearing the ball even when the players are right next to us. It's as if they forget Chievo's attacker are right next to them.

Arnie

I think Wilbur would wank himself to oblivion if we signed Ozil.
Nope, Wilbury knows that Ozil's arrival would spell the end for Kagawa, who's immensely more likeable and when utilised just as effective. He also knows that given you have the aforementioned flea, as well as the spud, you really don't need to be spending €45 million on a new attacking midfielder.

You should buy Fellaini and Baines, and wait until the right deal comes around. Buying Ozil screams of a panic buy, especially when we know you turned him down (and rightly so in my opinion).
oh my word

fuenf

I need your recommendation. Does requesting a ban really help staying away from Neogaf or is it better to try doing it without a ban?

panty

It's Granada bro, that's how we lost to them last season on their ground, Ronaldo scoring an OG.

Haha, I just saw the Carlotti interview and remembered he said "Getafe is a tough team" :lol

I think we're going to demolish them tomorrow.

fuenf

It helps.

I'm currently thinking about only visiting the Football-Thread and staying away from OT and especially the gaming-site. Or leaving GAF all together.

The console wars are the dumbest shit ever but somehow I can't stay away from the gaming site. I don't even post there but I spent far too much time there the last couple of weeks.

If you don;t have the self-restraint to stay away, you have bigger problems than Gaf :p

makes sense, I'll try to become footyGAF only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom