• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Funny you say that, AS are running with the story that Madrid have opened talks with us about Suarez.

I personally reckon there's a lot of posturing going on, with Spurs wanting to get Bale's replacement in before formally letting Bale go. The hijack of the Willian deal screwed things up a fair bit.
There are also reports that Madrid are prepared to let us get Di Maria. That will go out the window if the Bale move doesn't happen...

Eanan

tumblr_ms47yoUpT01sc6amqo1_500.gif

It appears Miley Cyrus had shocking performance at the WMAs last night.

Audience cam of the smiths during the performance was even better

2wmdly7.jpg

Miley is super cringe.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There are like a hundred mercato rumors regarding Juve's last signing(s) ... and I'm not liking a single one of them. Marry, ffs.

Our mercato is all but over. Whoever is going to come in now won't be good enough.

The last few days are known as 'Marotta duds time': Elia, Nicky B, Nicky A etc

Feorax

Bale is Madrid bound.

We all know this.

True, but Spurs will ideally want to get his "replacement" in and done before Madrid announce it. All these reports are this morning are stalling tactics whilst Spurs sort out Lamela after Willian fell through.

pulga

Banned
Very cool match coming up tonight; good luck my Chelsea bros, good luck ManUtd bros.

Likewise bro. He was probably my favorite artist back then; looking back the content of his songs were soulless, too "angsty", etc. I get that much of the time if not always he is just performing and it is nothing serious, but the content itself is just not for me.

All that shit about him wanting to kill his mom and wife is cringeworthy.

Zabojnik

I'm waiting for the greenlight to order that network card and motherboard while he wastes his time doing something other than browsing Gaf. Guy's a cunt

:p

I did greenlit it. Go for it. :p

Wait, network card *and* motherboard? I thought you only needed the network card. Which would indeed work just fine with that Asus mobo. Or any other new motherboard. :p

Dat Breaking Bad. A gift that keeps on giving.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Walshy, I swear I'll punch you in the tooth
-

Alessandro Diamanti slammed the door on transfer gossip by revealing he’s about to sign a long-term Bologna contract.

“We all wanted this renewal – me, the club and the city. The deal has almost been finalised. I will tie myself to this club and this city for a long time,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“Have I missed an opportunity for a step up? I don’t think I’m missing out on anything. The only reason I might have wanted to join a big club was because everyone said I couldn’t do it!

“There are those who have as their objectives the Champions League and the Scudetto, but when you lead Bologna to safety it feels like winning the Champions League.

Fuck is this? Go to Arsenal with this loser mentality you scruffy hobo.

Arnie

Oh fuck.

I've got a subway, breaking bad to watch, I've been paid, and United v Chelsea later.

Someone stop me from jizzing all over my worldly possessions.

Zabojnik

“Have I missed an opportunity for a step up? I don’t think I’m missing out on anything. The only reason I might have wanted to join a big club was because everyone said I couldn’t do it!" - Diamanti

You kinda just proved them right, didn't you?

I'm going through the BB thread and while I absolutely love the reactions ... I don't get it. How the fuck are all these people watching the show? Hitting pause every 5 minutes to post on GAF? Like, right in the middle of some of the most amazing scenes on TV? Wilbz asking people to tell him what just happened, 'cause his stream died. The hell? I have a hard time posting while watching a match, I can't imagine doing it while I'm glued to the TV screen. It just kills the moment.

“Have I missed an opportunity for a step up? I don’t think I’m missing out on anything. The only reason I might have wanted to join a big club was because everyone said I couldn’t do it!" - Diamanti

You kinda just proved them right, didn't you?

I'm going through the BB thread and while I absolutely love the reactions ... I don't get it. How the fuck are all these people watching the show? Hitting pause every 5 minutes to post on GAF? Like, right in the middle of some of the most amazing scenes on TV? Wilbz asking people to tell him what just happened, 'cause his stream died. The hell? I have a hard time posting while watching a match, I can't imagine doing it while I'm glued to the TV screen. It just kills the moment.

There are 3 things I know right now:

1. I have a splitting headache

2. BB was incredible

3. I called Wilbz 'Helen'

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
For Timmylove.

Torino tactician Giampiero Ventura has confirmed Enzo Maresca’s Turin derby past was the reason behind his failed transfer.

The midfielder is available on the market after being frozen out of the squad at Sampdoria and a possible move to the Granata was being suggested.

However, the proposed switch annoyed fans given that Maresca, while playing for Juventus in 2002, mocked then Toro striker Marco Ferrante by mimicking his ‘horns’ goal celebration after netting a late equaliser against them.

maresca-horns490ai_1.jpg

Screw them Maresca, it was totally worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom