• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I would be thrilled with Victor Moses on loan at Liverpool. He scored ten goals for Chelsea last year, passes well, doesn't get into trouble and works hard on defense. A loan would be perfect because it gives us 6+ months to work out a target in the higher price bracket. Maybe we'll get Moses on top of Yarmolenko, Ljajic or Konoplyanka, if those links are to be believed.

He's underrated for sure.

fuenf

Screen%2520Shot%25202013-08-25%2520at%25208.33.16%2520PM.png

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

hyped. Recovery was one of the best albums in the last 5 years and I hope this one will at least be just as good.

Fady K

Very cool match coming up tonight; good luck my Chelsea bros, good luck ManUtd bros.

I cant even listen to some old Eminem songs I used to love anymore, they're so angsty.

Likewise bro. He was probably my favorite artist back then; looking back the content of his songs were soulless, too "angsty", etc. I get that much of the time if not always he is just performing and it is nothing serious, but the content itself is just not for me.

Zabojnik

tumblr_ms47yoUpT01sc6amqo1_500.gif

It appears Miley Cyrus had shocking performance at the WMAs last night.

Her parents must be so proud. She wants to be a diva so bad. She's like the music equivalent of Bale trying to be Ronaldo. With one small difference. She's terrible at what she does, Bale isn't.

Fady K

Ain't it.

Cheers Fady. Looking forward to it.

You're welcome bro! The lovely thing about Chelsea-United matches is that they are always fairly entertaining. Plenty of attacking football, tense, etc. The equivalent of a classico without the drama and an excellent advertisement for the premier league and football as a whole.

GorillaJu

I'm pretty stoked. Just got given the day off tomorrow which means I can wake up in the middle of the night to see Everton + RVP get tonked embarrassingly at Stamford Bridge.

Fady K

I'm pretty stoked. Just got given the day off tomorrow which means I can wake up in the middle of the night to see Everton + RVP get tonked embarrassingly at Stamford Bridge.

The match is at Old Trafford man! Would not be too sure of any tonking, Chelsea got bossed by Aston Villa!

1-1 tonite pls

One of you cunts recommend me a fucking network adaptor. I know for a fact that at least one of you fucking has one.

Moses would be a good temporary acquisition.

Fady K

Oh.

Well.

Aston Villa are a good team this year.

They really are. They could have easily drawn both Chelsea and Liverpool.

Hyped for the Chelsea game. Usually when I get hyped for a big game then we lose but fuck it. I'm here for RVP firing us to victory.

I think Chelsea have won at Old Trafford only once since Ancelotti was their boss years ago. I'd say you have a great chance to win because your team has a much, much better strikeforce. RVP (and Welbeck seemingly) are dangerous. Ba falls over, Torres is more of a team player and Lukaku may not start.

I wish we had a lethal experienced striker.

Zabojnik

USB dongle thingy, can't use ethernet at all, even the one that works over the mains :(

I guess a network card would work though. Something like this, since I read that my motherboard needs a PCI-E interface to be able to connect wirelessly?

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-wireless-network-card-pcen10

I'd go for a PCI card with a proper antenna over a USB dongle. You need a free PCI-E x1 slot on your mobo for that card you linked, yeah. What's your motherboard?

PCIe-slots.gif

I'd go for a PCI card with a proper antenna over a USB dongle. You need a free PCI-E x1 slot on your mobo for that card you linked, yeah. What's your motherboard?

PCIe-slots.gif

Asus P8Z77-V LK ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

Both made by Asus, so they're surely compatible if it has the free slot. pcpartpickr also didn;t detect any incompatibilities when I added the network card, there's one with a dual antenna for just £1 more.

Zabojnik

Asus P8Z77-V LK ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

Both made by Asus, so they're surely compatible if it has the free slot. pcpartpickr also didn;t detect any incompatibilities when I added the network card, there's one with a dual antenna for just £1 more.

As long as you have a PCI-E slot free, any PCI-E slot, you should be fine. You can downscale, say use a PCI-E x1 card in the PCI-E 4x or 16x slot.

Gambit

Stuttgart fired beautiful Bruno (Labbadia).

The only ones mourning his loss are middle-aged mothers that still have the hots for him.

EDIT: And Rummenige wants the DFB to extend Löw's contract beyond the World Cup. "So they don't have an unnecessary discussion and can concentrate on the Cup."

Yea, Kalle, no. Your idea of extending contracts to fight a "discussion" has never worked out. It always only lead to Bayern sacking the manager anyway and still paying him for an even longer time.

If Löw doesn't deliver this time, it IS high time to get rid of him.

Arnie

Love a bank holiday. Woken up naturally but i can just roll around in bed and fall back asleep whenever I feel like it.

Really excited for tonight's match. Reckon it'll end 1-1. De Bruyne and Welbeck.

bjaelke

I reckon she has a better chance of scoring.

---

Bryan Swanson @skysports_bryan

We're told Tottenham considering offers from more than one club for Gareth Bale. No deal yet agreed with Real Madrid. #THFC

dc89

DAYS SINCE

Liverpool's year was this year - 0

Pulga lost his head and decided that maybe this really was a bad batch of cocaine/desiccated goats cum - 0

Man City got embarrassed - 0

I had a wank - 0

today was a good day

:looool

The thread was actually fun to read. I love pluga.

Seems like the musical equivalent to this post is Ice Cube - today was a good day.

Koko

Banned

---

We're told Tottenham considering offers from more than one club for Gareth Bale. No deal yet agreed with Real Madrid. #THFC

That would be a lovely thing to happen.

Feorax

---

Funny you say that, AS are running with the story that Madrid have opened talks with us about Suarez.

I personally reckon there's a lot of posturing going on, with Spurs wanting to get Bale's replacement in before formally letting Bale go. The hijack of the Willian deal screwed things up a fair bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom