• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Today I found out Richard Keys replied to me on twitter and I wanted to shit in his face instead I unfollowed him that will show him

the cunt

Meier

Breaking Bad question:

Regarding the fake confession: Why would Walt pay for Hank if Hank was rich as fuck from selling meth?

My thoughts on BB spoiler:
I think he could claim that since Marie wouldn't have been aware of Hank's source of extra income, she would have been happy to accept a hand-out from someone else.

bud

My thoughts on BB spoiler:
I think he could claim that since Marie wouldn't have been aware of Hank's source of extra income, she would have been happy to accept a hand-out from someone else.

hank and gus had a falling out. maybe that led to hank not being able to get to his money anymore? something like that. you can just fill in the blanks because it's not completely clear what could've happened.

Messi

KiYLiEB.jpeg

7phocCq.jpeg

It's goood

GQman2121

Banned
The nerves are slowly creeping in.

I just got back to the office today after a week out. I had to explain to my manager this morning that I made a mistake on my vacation request form and that I'll be leaving today at 2 to go watch football and drink $2 Newcastles. The last few h ours have been dragging. I'm antsy as shit too.

Arnie

Beard looks fine. Would say it's under control, too.

Well excited for the match tonight, thrown a quid on RVP first goal scorer. In fact I'm buzzing for MNF with Carra and Neville. Got a Pepsi in the freezer in preparation.

Carbonox

At least get rid of the neck beard, Messi.

Also, Person of Intrest S2 is bloody tense. Amazing!

Person of Interest is amazing. Part of the reason I'm so excited for Watch Dogs. So many similarities that helps to sell Watch Dogs to PoI fans such as myself.

Season 3 starts up next month.

That's how I understood it too.
As for Hank going to the police anyway ... This was explained. The second he does this, especially if he does it without bringing hard evidence, his career is over.

Yes and
it's even worse now since he'd have more than suspicion on him. Walter would be able to pin it on him with the medical bill.

Eanan

Anyone hear played Lords of football on steam? its on sale for a tenner and looks like it could tide me over until fifa 14/FM 14. Is it any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom