• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Anyone hear played Lords of football on steam? its on sale for a tenner and looks like it could tide me over until fifa 14/FM 14. Is it any good?

Even the name makes me doubt its quality.

jesus, Messi... if we were friends in real life, we'd ride separate cars.

:lol

Lambda may I just say my life is brightened by your presence. I cannot achieve full orgasm without reading your poems now.

subtles

At least get rid of the neck beard, Messi.

Person of Interest is amazing. Part of the reason I'm so excited for Watch Dogs. So many similarities that helps to sell Watch Dogs to PoI fans such as myself.

Season 3 starts up next month.

I'm almost done with the first season and I think it's amazing as well. I haven't drawn that comparison yet as I started watching the show a few days ago but I'm excited for Watch Dogs even more now.

pulga

Banned
Bale is back in the UK?

Stop fucking around Florentino/Levy and either get the deal done or fuck off with this bullcrap already. The team is fine as it is, este culebron no vale la pena.

kharma45

Bale is back in the UK?

Stop fucking around Florentino/Levy and either get the deal done or fuck off with this bullcrap already. The team is fine as it is, este culebron no vale la pena.

What makes you think Bale wants to sign for you? Has he ever said so?

faridmon

You'd need a second job to afford any accommodation during the Octoberfest. Most of it is already booked by now and the remaining beds are >€100/night

Fuck it, then.

I am planning to study my master in Berlin in the near future. Then I am gonna act like a drunkard.

At least get rid of the neck beard, Messi.

Person of Interest is amazing. Part of the reason I'm so excited for Watch Dogs. So many similarities that helps to sell Watch Dogs to PoI fans such as myself.

Season 3 starts up next month.

Aye. Just hacking and getting information illegally gives me excitements. Also, Season 3 is gonna be awesome. I am halfway through the second season
Hopefully we get to see more of that female hacker

bud23

Lambda may I just say, I cannot achieve full orgasm .

It´s more accurate now.

image.php

pulga

Banned
Thought so. Sigh.

Moyeezus' reign is over already. Rooney going to put in an insipid performance, it'll be like playing with ten men.

I cant wait for your orgasmic ROOOONEEEEYYYY posts when he bangs a brace in later today. It'll be delicious.

Arnie

Gabrielle Marcotti's voice is horrendous. How he hosts a podcast I'll never know, makes it almost unlistenable (I just turned it off).

maxxpower

For you guys in the United States, where do you watch the Premier League? I've got every fucking soccer channel available in cable and none of them show Premier League matches except for NBC on Saturdays.

For you guys in the United States, where do you watch the Premier League? I've got every fucking soccer channel available in cable and none of them show Premier League matches except for NBC on Saturdays.

To add to this question, who can I give my money to and watch La Liga + PL games online? setanta sports offers what I'm looking for but doesnt have Liga :(

Arnie

He has a podcast? I need a football podcast.

He hosts 'The Game' for The Times. It's wank, stick with Football Weekly.

Mourinho sending a message to Rooney, 'we don't have a top striker'. Swapped Hazard for De Bruyne in Fantasy Football, hoping it pays off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom