• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

You know a team is lacking when Huddlestone is doing set pieces. That FK before from Frank was an absolute bullet. My goodness.

That was fun. Last time we won the opening day match was 5 years ago. We had some flashes of pure class at times and it was good to see the time react to being down 0-1 and turn it into 5-1. Montero is the real deal, he scored with his thigh, with his head and with his left foot. His last goal is a piece of art. Wilson Eduardo, Capel and Carrilo all did well on the wings but William Carvalho would be the man of the match for me if Montero didn´t score that hat trick.

Wilbur

Banned
Job done for Chelsea.

Hull looked alright to me, but agree that it doesn't look like they can score goals.

All told, FPL disaster.

I got an Ivanovic clean sheet but would have been nice if Hazard could get a goal.

Got the same two players vs Villa and Navas to go

justjohn

This performance is so eerily 2004-06. Very very tough to beat and not exactly pleasing on the eyes. If playing boring football will win us the title I'll take it. Not sure roman will be happy though.

3pts and clean sheet, do well. Looked like a different side second half. Hopefully it was just because we have a mid week game.

Need to step it up a bit for Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom