• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sturridge is making me eat some crow. I was so against him coming to Liverpool.

Sturridge, why you make me eat crow?

eating-crow.jpg

DJANGO UNCHAINED

Is there a reason why you call him Django? Seems a bit racist to me.

I bet all of you calling him Django are wearing Suarez shirts right now. Not a liverpool kit with his name on, the ones you wear in support of racial abuse.

Arnie

The Django thing was a complete coincidence.

We signed him around when the film came out and I must've been texting people about it, and on the heat of a match my phone autocorrected 'Daniel' to Django.

And now it's stuck.

Arnie

I bet all of you calling him Django are wearing Suarez shirts right now. Not a liverpool kit with his name on, the ones you wear in support of racial abuse.
Is this meltdown related to Mourinho fucking up Chelsea or you selling us your best striker for peanuts?

I can't tell hunny.

Labadal

Playing Expeditions: Conquistador and I've only chosen racist companions. My character is named Juan Luis Terrynho Suarez.

phaze

He's been playing really well tonight, again.

I feel bad for being so hard on him.

I would wait with feeling bad until December. Knowing him ... :D

For the 18th consecutive year Polish champions will be knocked out in CL qualifiers. Feels bad, really thought this might be the year. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom