• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
1LNu7fe.jpg

So good

Clegg

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 25s

Mourinho on Rooney: "We will try until the last day to add new players. A striker . . but at this moment every striker has a club."

He just wants Rooney to get back at us for not making him manager.

He's totally bitch made.

FootballFan

I hope we get another Barca-Bayern this season. Madrid-Chelsea would be awesome to.

we'd destroy Pep's Bayern I think. We'd win 7-0 in the first leg, not over both.

He already has them playing shitty useless passes with no penetration like his last season at Barca with 3-4-3. Doesn't use Martinez. Lahm is a right mid. :lol

subtles

Interesting Stat comparison @BVB Before and after Reus introduction @60 minutes.

fourfourtwo.com/statszone/share.aspx?i=0pdMG

Razor554

6-0 first half without even using Neygod and Iniesta, i cant deal with all this swag.

Also Tata is superior to Guardiola confirmed. He lost to a fucking Numancia in his first league match as a head coach.

GQman2121

Banned
Just get home from the pub.....

Turns on Barca game.....

Witnesses a Messi penalty and then Xavi goal within five mins.....

6 - nil.....

Switches to Inter / Cittadella.....

Takes nap(s)......

Fady K

Some of you guys are a too harsh. Barca didn't get 6-0 wins all season last time. True they won the league with a very decent # of points, just like man united won the Premier League with a good # of points.

ShogunX

Funny thing is, Im sure Levante can take the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal to school lololol

Even if they could what difference does that make? Fact is the league is a complete shambles because the majority of the teams ''competing'' have little to no money to improve.

This isn't about '' LoL Levante could beat other teams'' but rather how much better Madrid and Barcelona have it compared to the rest of the league.

LOL epl fans thinking they can do anything against barca.

Again you are totally missing the point.

Fady K

You'll still win 3-0, but at least we'll be going in with some hope, unlike Levante and the like.

3-0 against juve? Against bayern that beat barca 7-0? Not so sure honestly *-* levante are usually not this bad by the way. Sometimes a good team has a shit game against a big team. Honestly watching every barca game for 3 seasons (4th now) showed me that not all liga games are easy. I have seen many draws especially, and losses, plus narrow 1-0 or even 5-4 wins. It is almost just like Manchester United or moreso Bayern honestly.

Fady K

Bilbao destroyed Utd 2 years ago, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Exactly. The discussion here is *far* too one-sided towards the EPL (my favorite league btw). One of the reasons why I don't chat here much anymore. (The other being that my club is one of the most hated on earth and there aren't enough fans for it here :p barca + chelsea fan ain't a fun thing to be for football discussions).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom