• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Played a friendly match against FCM together with Femi who also didn't have his work permit.

Of course it's easier to defend that with "woops, didn't know", not so easy when your fucking director of sports brags about it on live television.

#CVRAUS

:)

Don't mind me tonight. I'm on a rampage.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i1JG8nDkOPQzK.gif

iy9FmVPvRMxIW.gif

He wears eyeliner, don't judge him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Banners in San Siro, the first says: " Matri, no thank you"

The second one: "Get players that play in defense and midfield instead."

Galliani pls

we had a deal

ShogunX

Oh well that makes sense. Thought it might be because they have people up working late at clubs and that's when they get off so they can leak shit, but then again we know this isn't the case with Arsenal because fuck all is happening over there.

Bullshit lies! 24/7 player scouting is the future.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is too funny
In an unexpected twist, Lazio President Claudio Lotito claims he has “made no offer” for Galatasaray’s Burak Yilmaz.

“Galatasaray say there is a €5m difference? Then it means he’s negotiating with himself in a mirror. I have made no offer. We’ll see what happens.

-

Apparently, Yurt, that position is right for Boateng.

Hooray.

In Allegri We Trust

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
It feels like PSV has an insurmountable mountain to climb but all they have to do is score one goal and it's anyone's match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom