• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule
Christian Eriksen's move to Spurs getting closer; Levy met with Overmars this afternoon, will increase bid to over €10 million. [telegraaf]

Fuck off Spurs. If they sign Eriksen and Wenger continues to try and convince me that our squad is good enough to win the league I will go into full on rampage mode.

omgkitty

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule
Christian Eriksen's move to Spurs getting closer; Levy met with Overmars this afternoon, will increase bid to over €10 million. [telegraaf]

Fuck off Spurs. If they sign Eriksen and Wenger continues to try and convince me that our squad is good enough to win the league I will go into full on rampage mode.

The real question is if we are/were truly interested in Ozil and don't go for Eriksen, why not? I mean surely we'd have better connections with Ajax given Overmars and Bergkamp. Hell I remember a few years ago Bergkamp recommended Eriksen to us.

GHG

The real question is if we are/were truly interested in Ozil and don't go for Eriksen, why not?

Well er... I don't know what to tell you anymore... Maybe because he's not super quality... We have too many super quality players in our squad so it makes it difficult to find players better than what we already have.

omgkitty

Well er... I don't know what to tell you anymore... Maybe because he's not super quality... We have too many super quality players in our squad so it makes it difficult to find players better than what we already have.

I've always really liked him. It'd be a damn shame to see him go to them.

GQman2121

Banned
Mou needs to start Based Mikel on Friday and go full 4-3-3, which will no doubt be turn into a 5-2-3 in no time. Something needs changing and it isn't our roster.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Just saw the 2ds holy shit it is ugly as fuck.

Damn I would've liked a more sexy one, would've bought it considering it's so cheap.

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 4m
Breaking News: We have suspended betting on Leighton Baines joining Man Utd #MUFC #EFC

Everyone seems to believe these guys so welcome to Manchester United Prof Leighton.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
unitedgaf

tell me someting gud aboot nan17

Theo Walcott - Welcome to Juve [HD]

He did say Theo Walcott.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

GHG

WTF. Fenerbache have officially been thrown out of European competitions now after their court ruling.

So our victory against them is 100% meaningless now...

unitedgaf

tell me someting gud aboot nan17

If you love him and tell him he's awesome and play him regularly at RW he's gonna be awesome for you.

I don't think Conte tells his players nice things though and I don't think you have a RW...so good luck.

mellz

Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Mexes, De Sciglio; Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari; Boateng, Balotelli, El Shaarawy

Zoet; Willems, Rekik, Bruma, Brenet; Maher, Schaars, Wijnaldum; Depay, Matavz, Park.

Suen

WTF. Fenerbache have officially been thrown out of European competitions now after their court ruling.

So our victory against them is 100% meaningless now...
No, they just wanted to wait for the result, they lost so they might as well ban them without fearing any backlash.

Suen

Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Mexes, De Sciglio; Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari; Boateng, Balotelli, El Shaarawy

Zoet; Willems, Rekik, Bruma, Brenet; Maher, Schaars, Wijnaldum; Depay, Matavz, Park.
De Sciglio is fit? Thought he wouldn't participate until next week.

Robinho will lead Milan to victory tonight.

Tc91

Selling Nani and that leaves us with Valencia/Young as the main wingers. Doubt Zaha will get much time this season.

+ Welbz at LW.

Shame Nani is going but too many times he has pissed me off trying to win a game on his own trying some ridiculous long shot. He's great but too many times he's frustrating as fuck.

Messi

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 4m
Breaking News: We have suspended betting on Leighton Baines joining Man Utd #MUFC #EFC

Everyone seems to believe these guys so welcome to Manchester United Prof Leighton.

untitled-12ycj6e.gif

You gotta wait, control the hype viva. Don't get hurt.

Lunchbox

Banned
Selling Nani and that leaves us with Valencia/Young as the main wingers. Doubt Zaha will get much time this season.
moyes doesn't really have out and out wingers bombing forward like fergie did. days of pacy wingers are over at old trafford. its welbergs and phil jones from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom