• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Sone rumours tonight that Spirit of Shankly pushing for Anfield to be an "asset of community value" has pissed off some potential Qatari investors, and the deals that would have funded Anfield redevelopment have now fallen through.

Fucks sake...

Wilbur

Banned
Don't even think that was a foul by Cesc lol

Hope Adnan gets minutes against Palace and Pool, one of them at least. Preferably Palace.

Suen

:looooooool Biscuit! The Barca meltdown is slowly coming. All Bara cunts who laughed at our CDR final meltdown last season can now enjoy this game :lol

Tekniqs

I'm not watching and can't say if it's a foul. But getting the ball first doesn't mean you can't still make a foul lol

well where is the line drawn? I'm not suggesting someone is running full steam towards someone and somehow kicks the ball first before knocking someone over...but like they're side by side...defender slide tackles, gets the ball away, but the follow through sorta clips the opposing player. Is that considered a foul?

FootballFan

:looooooool Biscuit! The Barca meltdown is slowly coming. All Bara cunts who laughed at our CDR final meltdown last season can now enjoy this game :lol

Don't even try to compare lol. That CDR final was a joke and your god cr7 + the greatest coach of all times both got sent off lol.

This is a super-cup lol. As Klopp said, the winner loves to win it, the loser doesn't care because it's useless.

Linius

Don't even try to compare lol. That CDR final was a joke and your god cr7 + the greatest coach of all times both got sent off lol.

This is a super-cup lol. As Klopp said, the winner loves to win it, the loser doesn't care because it's useless.

We won our supercup this year but we also lost five points in the league already. Nobody thinks back about that cup win, we just moan about the points we're losing at the moment.

PaulLFC

Sone rumours tonight that Spirit of Shankly pushing for Anfield to be an "asset of community value" has pissed off some potential Qatari investors, and the deals that would have funded Anfield redevelopment have now fallen through.

Fucks sake...
I don't understand why though. From what I understand if granted it's a safeguard that would give SOS first bid on the stadium if it were up for sale - then the Qataris would probably just bid more anyway... so I don't see their issue? Unless I have the wrong idea about what this means.

Wilbur

Banned
I really like watching Atletico. They fight for every single ball. A real Simeone team. I think they'll easy qualify for the second round of the CL, fancy them to be better than every team in Pot 2, 3 and 4 except Dortmund and maybe Juve.

Suen

FF, La Liga bro, it's only a matter of time before someone in Barca eat a red card because you keep surrounding the ref over every decisions. It will be:

Alba
Biscuit
Xavi

One of those three cunts.

Feorax

I don't understand why though. From what I understand if granted it's a safeguard that would give SOS first bid on the stadium if it were up for sale - then the Qataris would probably just bid more anyway... so I don't see their issue? Unless I have the wrong idea about what this means.

The issue they have is that the Qatari's wanted everything done confidentially. Because Anfield is now an asset of community value, all dealings have to be done in the public eye.

They do not like the idea of that one little bit.

Hixx

I'm enrolling in an access to HE course on friday and finding info online for it is a fucking nightmare. Some places saying it will take 2 years (I have to do level fucking 2 first which is equivalent to GCSE because I've been out of education for 5+ years first), others 12 weeks and then 1 year for level 3. Some saying the course will be free as I don't have a level 3 qualification and I'm under 24. Others saying £1.5k for level 2 course then £3.5k for the level 3 course...

I'm fucking lost and I'm going to go and enrol and be taking a fucking punt I hate taking punts.

FUCK

On the plus side apparently 80% of people on these courses are women.
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom