• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm enrolling in an access to HE course on friday and finding info online for it is a fucking nightmare. Some places saying it will take 2 years (I have to do level fucking 2 first which is equivalent to GCSE because I've been out of education for 5+ years first), others 12 weeks and then 1 year for level 3. Some saying the course will be free as I don't have a level 3 qualification and I'm under 24. Others saying £1.5k for level 2 course then £3.5k for the level 3 course...

I'm fucking lost and I'm going to go and enrol and be taking a fucking punt I hate taking punts.

FUCK

On the plus side apparently 80% of people on these courses are women.
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

What the fuck is HE

also

Valdes

damn

rodvik

I'm enrolling in an access to HE course on friday and finding info online for it is a fucking nightmare. Some places saying it will take 2 years (I have to do level fucking 2 first which is equivalent to GCSE because I've been out of education for 5+ years first), others 12 weeks and then 1 year for level 3. Some saying the course will be free as I don't have a level 3 qualification and I'm under 24. Others saying £1.5k for level 2 course then £3.5k for the level 3 course...

I'm fucking lost and I'm going to go and enrol and be taking a fucking punt I hate taking punts.

FUCK

AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

Smart women Hixx, smart women. You aint getting a sniff son :)

Salvadora

FUCK

AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
I'm doing the same course across the water and found the very same thing to be true. Conflicting information from all sides.

The majority of people doing it over here are women too, but I've been placed in a class with all the blokes :(. Social sciences is the route to go for the birds.
What the fuck is HE
An alternative route into higher education, innit.

Hixx

What the fuck is HE

also

Valdes

damn

higher education. University. Completing the course (passing it obv) is equivalent to 3 A-levels or some shit. I don't want to be in classes with 16 year olds so I'm taking this route

Smart women Hixx, smart women. You aint getting a sniff son :)

pls I am suave as fuck and I am interesting looking I am going to be b-deep in v.

sohois

The issue they have is that the Qatari's wanted everything done confidentially. Because Anfield is now an asset of community value, all dealings have to be done in the public eye.

They do not like the idea of that one little bit.

Sounds like a good thing.

Everything we know about Qatari football investment has been super shady and in general pretty scummy. I'd sooner they backed out than some under the table deal occur with them

Wilbur

Banned
higher education. University. Completing the course (passing it obv) is equivalent to 3 A-levels or some shit. I don't want to be in classes with 16 year olds so I'm taking this route

pls I am suave as fuck and I am interesting looking I am going to be b-deep in v.

Oh I should know that really. What are you doing?

rodvik

I admire your confidence!

Sone rumours tonight that Spirit of Shankly pushing for Anfield to be an "asset of community value" has pissed off some potential Qatari investors, and the deals that would have funded Anfield redevelopment have now fallen through.

Fucks sake...
Hasn't it already been granted?

And either way, it's better for Liverpool, the club, to have it listed as an AoCV.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
We did it for the sheep.

See you guys in the draw.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BSySFW2IgAAl6GL.jpg

FootballFan

i'm paying for crimes i commited in past lifes via watching coma inducing UFC preliminary fights, how's the Barca match? they need to win.

Pretty even so far, Alexis fucked up 2 chances and Valdes did a save that would Casillas has only dreamed of.

Atletico parking a good bus but not countering well enough(or maybe we are just defending well).

So overall pretty even.

Feorax

Sounds like a good thing.

Everything we know about Qatari football investment has been super shady and in general pretty scummy. I'd sooner they backed out than some under the table deal occur with them

Maybe, but the downside to that is that it's rumoured to have wiped out whatever transfer funds we had set aside, as it's all been re-directed to the stadium.

Could be utter BS, but it's concerning nontheless.

PSG really don't want to let Sakho go do they? I guess we'll see how ambitious we are soon enough.

FootballFan

Messiah + Godmar experiment clearly failed. One out, Iniesta in. It's over, FF.

Iniesta loves to destroy buses. It's his job. He will come in for Cesc/Xavi and the rest of the match will be a joke.

Messi didn't want to use Iniesta here but Simeone has given him no choice.

Hixx

I've been mulling over the same decision.

I went ahead and did it purely for MP. Keith, Will and Linius are the only ones getting it on 360 I think and they all suck apart from Linius who is dutch and I don't want to say anything about Dutch people because the last time I did they threatened to cut off my head and shit down my neck after stabbing me in the leg with scissors. He scared me off Payday 2 forever.

I'm doing the same course across the water and found the very same thing to be true. Conflicting information from all sides.

The majority of people doing it over here are women too, but I've been placed in a class with all the blokes :(. Social sciences is the route to go for the birds.

It's a pain in the arse. Is it full 9-4pm or is it less rigid? I can't even find info on that.

Oh I should know that really. What are you doing?

Probably one of the English courses. I won't have to choose until next year I think.

Oh but you do

I'm 22, Will. 23 in November. 23/2+7= 18.5. WHICH ISN'T 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom