• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We did it for the sheep.

See you guys in the draw.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BSySFW2IgAAl6GL.jpg
CEEEEELTIIIC

Linius

The fuck?

There are rules man.

Yes? Look at that link, if Celtic had been knocked out we would have taken a step up as we're e the best seeded on the fourth , as a team from wherever the fuck the Celtic opponents were from had worse coefficient.

That Shaktar guys would have been in the last spot of pot four probably. But that doesn't mean you guys suddenly have more points than Leverkussen :p

Salvadora

It's a pain in the arse. Is it full 9-4pm or is it less rigid? I can't even find info on that.
It's generally less rigid than that in my case.

You're in four days a week, with two of those being for only a couple of hours. I hear they do that so people with other commitments don't find it too difficult.

I'd recommend going to the Student Room mature student section, they have quite a bit of information there from people doing the same thing. In Northern Ireland the full time course is completely free and you get a grant of well over £1000 depending on circumstances.

Feorax

Feorax, where did you read that about Spirit of Shankly and Qatar?

Originally came from the timeline of @Riaz1982. Has since been corroborated by a few more reliable people. Still not 100% confirmed though. Waiting for one of the times journalists or the echo to weigh in.

Hope we can get Moses in by Friday.

That Shaktar guys would have been in the last spot of pot four probably. But that doesn't mean you guys suddenly have more points than Leverkussen :p

Hmm what the hell. I was sure Celtic were above us. I just saw people talk about us possible get it and assumed it was from the Celtic match, who else were close to bottling it from a better seeding layer?

Damn Celtic sucks, below us.

He's far from the type of person/player I thought we were getting. He's a bit like Kolo, he just seems so fucking made up to be here and playing a big part.

He's much less slfish on the pitch than I thought he'd be. Has to start these England matches imo, which is a good and bad thing. England oppurtunities will keep him happy here, but he's likely to get injured by them.

Making the GTAV ranks first come first serve btw, until I figure out who plays the most :)

Except for Hixx, we are bound by hastily made promises :p

Just saying hello, lifelong Manchester City fan here (don't hate me), I hope I can contribute to this thread. Btw, congrats to Celtic, great win tonight. What a 3rd goal and what an atmosphere.

Hixx

It's generally less rigid than that in my case.

You're in four days a week, with two of those being for only a couple of hours. I hear they do that so people with other commitments don't find it too difficult.

I'd recommend going to the Student Room mature student section, they have quite a bit of information there from people doing the same thing. In Northern Ireland the full time course is completely free and you get a grant of well over £1000 depending on circumstances.

Thanks, some good info on there. Reading that forum I should get it for free. Still confused tho as it seems most colleges integrate level 2 and 3 into one where my college does them seperate so I will probably have a large gap between them.

Wilbur

Banned
He's much less slfish on the pitch than I thought he'd be. Has to start these England matches imo, which is a good and bad thing. England oppurtunities will keep him happy here, but he's likely to get injured by them.

Making the GTAV ranks first come first serve btw, until I figure out who plays the most :)

Except for Hixx, we are bound by hastily made promises :p

I better not just be a fucking soldier

I am the one who knocks

LOL wrong forum

HOW IS IT THE WRONG FORUM

Go home old man, you're drunk.
Did you hear Vermijl has gone out on loan? NEC in Holland.

Good decision I think, had done quite well in the u21 and reserves so this is a good chance for him to test himself.

Also allows us to give Varela and Blackett consistent time. U18s played today and both Pereira and Pearson didn't play so I think they're with u21s now :D

ShogunX

He's far from the type of person/player I thought we were getting. He's a bit like Kolo, he just seems so fucking made up to be here and playing a big part.

I'll admit I was against us signing Sturridge as I had him down as a greedy/arrogant bastard who overcomplicated things. Probably couldn't of been more wrong about him, he's been class since the day he arrived and is fast becoming one of the better strikers in the league. He is arguably England's best forward at the moment (hope he retires from international duty tomorrow).

I'm honestly a little worried that Suarez coming back will disrupt Sturridge although if they can click and form a partnership then it's easily one of the best in the league.

Suen

Just saying hello, lifelong Manchester City fan here (don't hate me), I hope I can contribute to this thread. Btw, congrats to Celtic, great win tonight. What a 3rd goal and what an atmosphere.
This is not how you're supposed to start....

Welcome

Wilbur

Banned
I hate the fact Celtic are still enjoying Champs League nights wheras the other night we were playing in the Ramsdens Cup.

:lol

Crash feels your pain. Come hug him, Crash.

It's alright, they'll be bottom of their group I think. Really didn't look very strong tonight, extraordinarily wasteful against a very poor side.

I can't muster up any hate for a fellow Dwarfer. Welcome.

I reserve the right to retract the previous statement regarding a lack of hatred and/or ill will towards you, should Manchester City defeat Liverpool at any point in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom