• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

I went ahead and did it purely for MP. Keith, Will and Linius are the only ones getting it on 360 I think and they all suck apart from Linius who is dutch and I don't want to say anything about Dutch people because the last time I did they threatened to cut off my head and shit down my neck after stabbing me in the leg with scissors. He scared me off Payday 2 forever.

It's a pain in the arse. Is it full 9-4pm or is it less rigid? I can't even find info on that.

Probably one of the English courses. I won't have to choose until next year I think.

I'm 22, Will. 23 in November. 23/2+7= 18.5. WHICH ISN'T 16.

Ring up the person who heads that course. Ask them for more info and shit about the fees and what your options are. Or ask them to point you to someone who can give you that advice. When I did my access course I'm pretty sure there was a fee involved but I was also entitled to a bursary or some shit which I didn't find out about until it was too late.

Irminsul

Did we already do CL drawing wishes?

Here's mine:

Arsenal
Olympique Marseille
Bayer Leverkusen
Austria Wien

CL group of nasty horrors:

Barcelona
Shakhtar Doetsk
Bayer Leverkusen
Napoli

Salvadora

Would love to improve my grades somehow, HE seems like a good bet. I've been out of education since 2011...
I would recommend looking into it, even if you're not completely sure about what you want to do. Access courses come in lots of shapes and sizes, and it genuinely seems to be a good alternative route that very few are aware of.
You're over 30? This explains nothing. From your posting style I had you down at around half your age :|

Youthful zest indeed.

Me too :lol.

rangersmad92

Neo Member
:lol

Crash feels your pain. Come hug him, Crash.

It's alright, they'll be bottom of their group I think. Really didn't look very strong tonight, extraordinarily wasteful against a very poor side.

They were awful tonight, although in a way i'm glad they are through. Scottish football is a laughing stock as it is without the best team in the country getting put out by a team from Asia.

arkon

Just saying hello, lifelong Manchester City fan here (don't hate me), I hope I can contribute to this thread. Btw, congrats to Celtic, great win tonight. What a 3rd goal and what an atmosphere.

Welcome. If you're a fan of Red Dwarf, you're alright by me.

No way did I see you being that old

you fuckin hairless cum deposit, 30 is not "that old", it's called the "prime".

Kun Aguero, i'll give you a list of poeple to put on ignore:

Man Utd - Ashes1396, BLSwagger10, blurrygil, Brinbe, Cyport, Desmond, doicare, DominoKid, Dynoro, elfinke, Fëanor, Grover Cleveland, Jburton, K1LLER7, kharma45, KidA Seven, LabouredSubterfuge, LanceVance, magnificent83, MrPing1000, pappe, pslayer666, Requiem, Salazar, Slizz, Snaku, Stubo, Soi-Fong, The Friendly Monster, Tim the Wiz, Tunic, UFCLOL, Vivalaraza, Wilbury (this motherfucker got a huge ass), WJD, yella, deGod, shortyme, Sleeplessnights, Kikarian, scently, brokenbeans, thaOwner, Mr Cola, Clegg (Don't approach during transfer market period), noal, Naughty God, dc89

rodvik

9618220414_b0922f507a_o.gif

Get the fuck in.

Two new posters. ManCity & Rangers? I will take that. Welcome lads.

I must admit I'm a lifelong supporter of AC Monaco. I've loved them since they won the CL against Mourinho back in 2005. Too bad my favourite Monaco player ever Ronaldinho went to Barca after the final :(

Wilbur

Banned
Hixx is like 23 or something. He posted it on the last page when he was trying to decide whether to penetrate hairless pussy

9618220414_b0922f507a_o.gif

Get the fuck in.

Two new posters. ManCity & Rangers? I will take that. Welcome lads.

Delph's started the new season really well.

I would recommend looking into it, even if you're not completely sure about what you want to do. Access courses come in lots of shapes and sizes, and it genuinely seems to be a good alternative route that very few are aware of.
I might, yeah. I have a part-time job, but it's pretty tedious, and I'd like to do something different with my life.

Wilbur

Banned
Welcome to the elite few of living within 500 miles of the club you support.

come on bro

im only 200 miles from manchester #diehard #notaplastic

Serious though if I had the money I wouldn't give a fuck about trains, I'd be up there every weekend :/ it blows being poor.

ShogunX

Hixx is like 23 or something. He posted it on the last page when he was trying to decide whether to penetrate hairless pussy.

I'm 28 with two daughters and a son. My eldest daughter is going to high school in a week and my son has just started playing COD. Where the fuck my life has gone I have no idea.

rodvik

Hixx is like 23 or something. He posted it on the last page when he was trying to decide whether to penetrate hairless pussy

Delph's started the new season really well.

Yeah very impressed so far. Hopefully old man Hodgson will continue to ignore him though dont want him getting injured.

Wilbur

Banned

Linius

So, I have been playing a good 90 minutes today. I can never play games like this too long in one go, it really gets to me all the tension :p

So I was on my way with Ellie and Tess to the capitol. We worked our way trough a small subway part with a few clickers. Tried to kill them a couple of times but it turned out just sneaking past them was the best option. Also very glad that Tess and Ellie aren't in my way, they just follow even if I run way ahead of them. I never feel like I'm babysitting anyways. Well after that we wounded up in an old museum and that was some very intense stuff with all the enemies around. Loved sneaking trough the building and finishing with a big fight with some runners. Also got the molotov option which is pretty cool to use. Passed a working bench too but I couldn't do shit, no parts and no wrenches or whatever it is I need?

Well then finally reached the capitol and shit ain't right. Dead fireflies and the army arriving just after Tess shockingly revealed she's infected. That she sacrificed her self was pretty emotional, those tears in her eyes in the final cut scene she's in were sad. But life goes on and we had to fight some army dudes inside the building. And man, that hunting rifle feels so good to blow off some heads with. I must say the fights in there were pretty tough since they outnumber me by much and the NPC's are moving all over the place. Also seem to be spotting very quick when I kill one of their mates. That's a good thing I guess but it can make it hard at times. Well finally outside there were two more guys waiting for me in a subway station. After those were cleared the way out was pretty much a straight line except for a little swimming. Let's go into the woods.

Not sure if anyone cares to read this 'wall of text', but I believe Hitcher asked to share my experiences :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom