• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Isn't Flubit kind of hit and miss? Depends on the seller you get. Some very reliable, some not so much. YMMV.

I got an email the other day saying I should get it between 17th and 20th

Got the week off, so £5 is a sacrifice worth making in order to play it on release :p

Epecting 6 courier deliveries on Friday, but won;t be awake until 2pm at the earliest. Fuck.

Weird to think that Vice City and San Andreas aren't main entries in the GTA franchise

K1LLER7

Online doesn't activate until over a month after release I think :(

Game's out on the 17th September, and iirc the multiplayer acivates on 21st October

If you use the Amazon link and put it into flubbit you will get a cheaper price. I got it for £32 and its out September 17th

1 week before Uni starts. Should be fun.

Will have a look at Flubit too. Thanks :D

^ Agree with you Hitch. Want this on release!

Gutted about the online activating later. Online mode will be great with footy-gaffer.

I'm gonna run with the money, Woodward style.

I thought it was an XBLA game?

It was announced and assumed to be a download title. At Gamescom they announced it would carry an RRP of £30 and be a boxed title…

I would assume (On Xbox One and Xbox 360 anyway) that you will find pre-orders for £25, maybe a bit lower. Dunno about PC. Day 1 PC gaming on DD is a rip-off anyway.

I thought it was a bad idea at first (the game in general) but the more I see of it the more I have come round to it, looks fun.

Fergie

Banned
1 week before Uni starts. Should be fun.

Will have a look at Flubit too. Thanks :D

Gutted about the online activating later. Online mode will be great with footy-gaffer.

I'm gonna run with the money, Woodward style.

Already got the special edition pre-ordered. Can't wait.

Meier

According to L'Equipe, City are willing to pay the €45 million for Mangala

He is a great young talent but no way we pay the biggest transfer fee in history for a defender on a kid who only has 1 year starting in a moderately big league. I'd expect we'd pay €25 but no more. I posted a nugget yesterday from the Express that United were apparently watching him last weekend and that he could be available for as low as £12m but that there was no way they'd take that price.

Peco

Holy fuck Allegri is a prick. Curva Sud expressed the common opinion on Matri, saying the truth: we need midfielders and central defenders.

Allegri after the match: "People outside the club constantly annoy me. I might resign tomorrow morning, I'll think about that overnight."

El Shaarawy: "We don't need more strikers, we're good in that position." (El Shaarawy True Legend #92)

Galliani: "Allegri was joking. He just wants a new striker."

Allegri and Galliani are clowns.

Silvio please, Seedorf or Inzaghi are good enough now.

Big Dick Balo said:
You want to compare me to Ibrahimovic? That's a compliment... for him!

<3 BALOOOOOOO <3

Holy fuck Allegri is a prick. Curva Sud expressed the common opinion on Matri, saying the truth: we need midfielders and central defenders.

Allegri after the match: "People outside the club constantly annoy me. I might resign tomorrow morning, I'll think about that overnight."

El Shaarawy: "We don't need more strikers, we're good in that position." (El Shaarawy True Legend #92)

Galliani: "Allegri was joking. He just wants a new striker."

Allegri and Galliani are clowns.

Silvio please, Seedorf or Inzaghi are good enough now.

It will be really pathetic and embarrassing on so many levels if we sign Matri. I even like the player, he's really not bad, but it would be beyond stupid to waste money on him. I'm hoping this is all just a smokescreen.

Peco

It will be really pathetic and embarrassing on so many levels if we sign Matri. I even like the player, he's really not bad, but it would be beyond stupid to waste money on him. I'm hoping this is all just a smokescreen.

For &#8364;12m you can buy two Honda. The fuck is wrong with them.

deGod

Me and messi walked by a bus surrounded by armed police and he didn't believe me that it was not only the athletico bus but that I saw Simeone

Messi

Why did you run on to the pitch and why did you run to Pique out of everyone :p

Did you enjoy it?

I enjoyed the spectacle. The game was eh. Great to see Neymar live.

Me and messi walked by a bus surrounded by armed police and he didn't believe me that it was not only the athletico bus but that I saw Simeone

We also walked by Pedro. Xavi and Puyol in their cars being mobbed

Simone was outside the bus refusing to go into the technical area of the bus

Did you guys watch Orange Is the New Black?

Loved it fave show this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom