• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

deGod

Hard to say, and certainly not arguing Costa's a cunt, but the first replay they show I don't think its intentional if you see how quick he comes off him and he isn't looking down or anything.

I think it was impossible not to step on him cause of his movement

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
BSylX6eCcAAPxh1.jpg

JWong

Banned
The latter. Sorry RVP but Nicolas is dunzo and I can't even remember who Saido is.

Saido is a youth call up. He might actually be a starting striker if Anelka leaves and they can't find anyone else.
He did score a Hattrick in the Capital One match. Currently the cheapest striker in FPL.

RVP is expensive and will score lots, but Soldado and Giroud seem to be consistent.

Meier

Saido is a youth call up. He might actually be a starting striker if Anelka leaves and they can't find anyone else.
He did score a Hattrick in the Capital One match. Currently the cheapest striker in FPL.

RVP is expensive and will score lots, but Soldado and Giroud seem to be consistent.

They have enough strikers as is even without him IMO but I can't see him starting either way. Long and Vydra should start plus they have Rosenberg still. They have to get rid of Odemwingie in the next few days..

Supposedly LFC is interested in Lescott. I'd say sell him if we can bring in Demichelis and Mangala.

Zabojnik

It will be really pathetic and embarrassing on so many levels if we sign Matri. I even like the player, he's really not bad, but it would be beyond stupid to waste money on him. I'm hoping this is all just a smokescreen.

I'm convinced it is. Matri makes absolutely no sense for Milan. Pazzini will be back soon enough anyway. My bet is on Honda + Astori, maybe even Honda + Sakho. Galliani is a last minute master, unlike Marry.

Timurid

I'm convinced it is. Matri makes absolutely no sense for Milan. Pazzini will be back soon enough anyway. My bet is on Honda + Astori, maybe even Honda + Sakho. Galliani is a last minute master, unlike Marry.

Sakho won't be leaving unless Golden Shit is willing to cough up 15 mil+ for him or willing to give up De Sciglio.

Anyone see TLOU new multi mode? Time to jump back on?

-New mode sounds great
-Execution interruption sounds silly, the teammate still dies
-Reward balance for margin of victory should have been patched in ages ago

Will probably play a few games on Saturday if you and the others wanna jump in as well. That goes for you too, Linius :D

I've given up on the platinum, so I'll try and keep my temper in check now :p

Crudeli was in form today.

crudeli8fsdh.gif

<3

I really hope you're right. I was confident on the Gold Tie delivering for most of this summer, but even I am getting depressed over his recent antics.

I propose a footy-gaf trip to the 2014 World Cup

I'll buy us each a McDonalds

@Meier, tell us about your brother who was in a boyband. This the brother who lives in London or do you have more than one?

subtles

I added those of you I missed on the FootyGaf Friend sheet (PSN). Honestly though, I thought FF's username was the kind Wilbur would think of.

3DS one should wait till Pokemon imo.

flippedb

Banned
I really hope you're right. I was confident on the Gold Tie delivering for most of this summer, but even I am getting depressed over his recent antics.

Siamo in Champions League, Frank!

In 02-03 and 06-07, Milan got into the group-stage after playing the UCL qualifiers. We know how those seasons ended. Will history repeat itself?
history pls

subtles

Anyone here use a multi-monitor setup? I was hoping to get one as it would make programming easier due to the increased real estate but I'm not sure it's worth the extra cost. Setting it up could cost as much a PS4.

Salazar

Some twitter babble about Arsenal looking at Guilavogui, now that Monaco have gone and grabbed Kondogbia.

I hope he gets Cabaye instead.

rodvik

Anyone here use a multi-monitor setup? I was hoping to get one as it would make programming easier due to the increased real estate but I'm not sure it's worth the extra cost. Setting it up could cost as much a PS4.

I have one at work. It is pretty great. I can have code on the big screen and the app on the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom