• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Bayern are backing the wrong horse, really. Thomas Müller was the MVP in every single game in the knock-out stage and finals.

And especially in that 7-0.
He should be it I'm there with you but UEFA got Ribery. Normally it's Ribery that makes the difference but I couldn't decide between müller Robben Ribery lahm or schweinsteiger.

Federica Nargi leaving Juve

"Juventus to Milan?"

ibdapNVucTysF.gif

iRLDyJTnzoT32.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What ever ribery is not on the same level as messi or ronaldo period.

The FIFA Ballon d'Or ("Golden Ball") is an association football award given annually to the player who is considered to have performed the best in the previous year.

As in, the Most Valuable Player.

Their goals amounted to nothing*.

*La Liga is nothing compared to a treble.

Gambit

360s launch was pretty great. Havent bought so many quality games at launch.

to be honest, only Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero were of interest to me. And I didn't end up buying those either.

PS2 was pretty good, I guess.

Still, Xboxone and PS4 are imo hurt by all the cross-generation titles. Makes them seem less "new". It also makes it easier to not buy them Day 1.

But I realise my specific taste in games is very out of sync with the current gaming world.

dc89

And he's right. Every console launch in history has been "meh".

360s launch was pretty great. Havent bought so many quality games at launch.

Yeah I liked the 360 launch.

I got: Cod2, PGR3, Perfect Dark and Kameo.

that saw me through to GRAW.

I still stand by my statement that PGR3 online, cat and mouse, with people you know either from XBL or friends, all mic'd up is one of the best online expieriences I've had this gen.

Zabojnik

Why are we obsessed with him? He obviously hates us based on his twitter rants.

No idea. He probably reminds Marry of Vidal, whom these bastards will likely sell next year. :( We should totally get Obiang though. To quote Timurid, he's a future star. And Marry's in a good relationship with Sampdoria, having worked there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No idea. We should totally get Obiang though. To quote Timurid, he's a future star. And Marry's in a good relationship with Sampdoria, having worked there.
Is he the one who almost scored on us last week?

Why are we obsessed with players who score/almost score on Buffon

Zabo

help me understand

Zabojnik

Is he the one who almost scored on us last week?

Why are we obsessed with players who score/almost score on Buffon

Zabo

help me understand

More like why are we obsessed with Serie A players. That's Marry's greatest shortcoming, imo. Yeah, that was Obiang. He's 21 still, huge potential, would love to see him develop under Conte.

subtles

I should set out on a journey to make Reggie a Liverpool fan. I still remember with a vengeance the ManchesterU branded original Gameboy my friend had. We all know Liverpool is where it's at.

YNWA

Clegg

Martinez not shutting up about Baines and Fellaini.

"I speak with all the players as you can imagine, and it is disappointing when you get so many stories going round, you're questioning and wondering where the stories are coming from, but there's nothing to comment on in those two cases.

"It is getting a little bit too much at the moment, it's not just here it's up and down the league, you get all these stories.

"We need to do something we need to protect the league and be respectful to the fans."

Lightning

Banned
Be glad when Kenwright accepts our bid so Martinez can shut the fuck up
Can you really blame him? You're trying to buy his 2 best players.

I'm sure Moyes would be nice and quiet if Barcelona were trying to buy De Gea. And how about Moyes mouthing off when Utd were bidding for Fabregas?

Linius

The Eriksen deal for 12 million euros is almost done.

Be happy with him Spurs fans and be ready for the fact that he'll leave after tops two good seasons for a bigger club ;)

Fuck modern football.

Linius

It would be funny if Arsenal with hardly any investments would once again top Spurs in the league. It's just bound to happen. No CL for Eriksen for the coming years, he'll cry himself to sleep watching his old mates on TV.

justjohn

It would be funny if Arsenal with hardly any investments would once again top Spurs in the league. It's just bound to happen. No CL for Eriksen for the coming years, he'll cry himself to sleep watching his old mates on TV.
I always imagine your avatar writing your posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom