• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Group A
1. Man Utd
2. Real Sociedad
3. Shakhtar Donetsk
4.Bayer Leverkusen

Group B
1. Real Madrid
2. Juventus
3. Galatasaray
4. Copenhagen

Group C
1. Paris St Germain
2. Benfica
3. Olympiakos
4. Anderlecht

Group D
1. Bayern Munich
2. Man City
3. CSKA Moscow
4. Viktoria Plzen

Group E
1. Chelsea
2. Schalke
3. Basel
4. Steaua Bucharest

Group F
1. Arsenal
2. Dortmund
3. Napoli
4. Marseille

Group G
1. Atletico Madrid
2. Porto
3. Zenit
4. Austria Wien

Group H
1. Barcelona
2. AC Milan
3. Celtic
4. Ajax

sohois

H & F the only real 'groups of death' this year, and honestly I mostly see the big teams going through. The only team that will struggle is Arsenal who I think will be lucky to get the Europa league place, let alone qualify for the next round.

Of course there will probably be a few other surprises but I can't predict them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Group F is the group of death. So fucking unpredictable.

Real Madrid - Semi final
Juventus - QF
Galatasaray - QF
Kobenhavn

Dortmund - Final
Napoli - wasn't in Europe
Marseille - French team
Arsenal - R16 (and technically a French team too)

lol k

Keep telling yourself that.

I don't get why you're being so touchy about it?

Real Madrid have a game, Ronaldo is selected, the match will raise money for a charitable cause...whether it did in the past or not it doesn't really matter.

Doesn't make Ronaldo a hero or anything...but it's still the case.

Weird.

Meier

Shakhtar have lost their best players, but United have lost the best manager in the world.

They're not the underdogs, but that is a tough group.
They did lose their best players but they added a who's who of FM wonderkids (Bernard, Wellington Nem, Fernando, Facunda Feyrera) in their place. I bet they barely miss a beat. Well run club.

panty

Real Madrid have a game, Ronaldo is selected, the match will raise money for a charitable cause...whether it did in the past or not it doesn't really matter.

Weird.

Makes him a fucking legend.

Why the hell not?!??????????

Well first of all the tickets for Madrid and Juve will probably be sold out very quickly and I haven't been a season holder ever since moving further away from Copenhagen 2 years ago. and then there's the fact that I can't be assured to actually have my time off, even that late. Fucking hate it but there's no way around it for me, Copenhagens last CL campaign was the best thing ever to experience in person.

Weird.

El Clasico rivalry is weird. At least Man Utd and Liverpool go toe to toe instead of making petty snipes at eachother all season :p

dc89

"If they don't happen to progress in this group, as I said, some serious consequences need to be asked."

Go home Dwight, for thou art rat-arsed

bud

man, bill bombed so hard... i admit that it made me chuckle, but he's an old man. he has done no harm. i genuinely felt bad for the guy.

he kept trying to open the balls only to have gianni help him out every time.
he kept reading the club names only to have gianni remind him every time that he needed to show everyone the card.

bill died for our sins
may we all be forgiven

RIBERY, YOU LEGEND.

Into

Real Madrid - Juve spank em'
Galatasaray - Juve should win at home, but can be hard to play in Turkey
FC Copenhagen - 6 points or gtfo

Its a fine group, ill be in Copenhagen in a few months, and i am sure i can get a few tickets. Hopefully i can get close enough to Llorente to smell his lush hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom