• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Thanks mate!

Trento, northern Italy:) Been a juventino since I was a kid, as such I've lost the count of our losses in CL finals I've had the (dis)pleasure of witnessing :p

Maybe this year is gonna be the year, who knows.

Ah, not far from here. Mitico Trentino. :)

If you need a Juve avatar, just say so. I'll hook you up.

Salvadora

They did lose their best players but they added a who's who of FM wonderkids (Bernard, Wellington Nem, Fernando, Facunda Feyrera) in their place. I bet they barely miss a beat. Well run club.
Yeah, they're a huge variable depending on how some of those players do. They could do wonderfully too. It's remarkable what they've been able to do.

Arsenal's league form will suffer with all these tough games. Napoli are beatable, maybe Dortmund too.... we really need to get the checkbook out.

phaze

Really hard groups for United and Chelsea. As per usual Arsenal and Man City get the easy groups. Some teams get all the luck.

Joker_laughing.gif

FDC1

Marseille still got a pretty good team, probably better than two years ago.

Shit, this group is fucking hard :(

We definitively have a better team than 2 years ago, and we're starting well the season, leader in Ligue 1 with 3 wins in 3 matches. We have our first big match against Monaco this Sunday.

Empty

our group is tricky but i'm happy that moyes is going to get an opportunity to try his hand against a robust challenge from three different types of european footballing styles

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Real Madrid - Juve spank em'
Galatasaray - Juve should win at home, but can be hard to play in Turkey
FC Copenhagen - 6 points or gtfo

Its a fine group, ill be in Copenhagen in a few months, and i am sure i can get a few tickets. Hopefully i can get close enough to Llorente to smell his lush hair.

The bench is close to the stands I suppose :(

wtf i do not agree at all. wtffffffffff

DRINK IT

Thanks mate!

Trento, northern Italy:) Been a juventino since I was a kid, as such I've lost the count of our losses in CL finals I've had the (dis)pleasure of witnessing :p

Maybe this year is gonna be the year, who knows.

Is it ever?

e9rSF8l.jpg

Welcome to the thread <3

Hixx

Is it wrong I watch Paolo's conferences every week just to see what he's wearing? Got a minging grey sweater on this week and a gold chain round his neck
KuGsj.gif

LNBL

Frank de Boer said Ajax is aiming for 3rd place now that Eriksen is going to Spurs and Alderweireld is also expected to leave this week. Besides that, captain Siem de Jong is also injured, going to be difficult for our only dutch team :(

subtles

Congrats Ribery.

He may not have deserved it but poor Ronnie can't catch a break. He can have the best season in the history of world football and still some journos would deny him votes. I still remember the look on Ronaldo's face when Pedro Pinto told him some journos he spoke to wouldn't vote for him based on their own preconceived notions of his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom