• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNBL

Haha it actually looks pretty sad, not that much smoke.
BS2zONrCIAAu1Ud.jpg

Sakho to LFC seems to be as close as it can be now without a medical and a signature. Apparently he was travelling today, so me might well get an announcement tomorrow if we're lucky.

Never actually seen him play, he's much needed though :p

Hope it happens, worried that its twitter and reporting bullshit though (again)

Arnie

Sakho to LFC seems to be as close as it can be now without a medical and a signature. Apparently he was travelling today, so me might well get an announcement tomorrow if we're lucky.

HOW GOOD IS HE

CAN HE BE MY BABY KOLO

CAN HE BE MY DEFENSIVE STURRIDGE

Not signing Nani is like a signing all by itself. Thank you based Marry.

Thanks mate!

Trento, northern Italy:) Been a juventino since I was a kid, as such I've lost the count of our losses in CL finals I've had the (dis)pleasure of witnessing :p

Maybe this year is gonna be the year, who knows.
Is your username a Liars reference? If so, this is further proof that Juve-GAF is best-GAF.

Feorax

Aye, Spurs have got a real player.

I hope he can play on the right half of defence, despite being left footed.

I think a lot will depend on Skrtel on Sunday. If Skrtel gets back to his best, Sakho will be competition for Agger.

If not, he's on the right until Kolo is back.

kharma45

Speaking of :lol

Why the Nani hype? The guy's been fucking anonymous since Carragher shinned him to tears. Like, he hasn't done anything. Willian was on the market, went to a rival, and you're fawning over the Portuguese Zaha extending a contract he's failed to justify.

Beats me. He'd be great if he didn't have the mental fortitude of a carrot.

GHG

So our schedule is as follows:

14th September Sunderland v Arsenal
18th September Olympique de Marseille v Arsenal
22nd September Arsenal v Stoke City

Sat 28th Sep Arsenal v Swansea
1st October Arsenal v S.S.C. Napoli
Sun 6th Oct W.B.A. v Arsenal

Sat 19th Oct Arsenal v Norwich
Tuesday 22nd October Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund
Sat 26th Oct Crystal Palace v Arsenal

Sat 2nd Nov Arsenal v Liverpool
Wednesday 6th November Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal
Sun 10th Nov Manchester United v Arsenal

Sat 23rd Nov Arsenal vs Southampton
Tuesday 26th November Arsenal v Olympique de Marseille
Sat 30th Nov Cardiff v Arsenal

Sat 7th Dec Arsenal vs Everton
Wednesday 11th December S.S.C. Napoli v Arsenal
Sat 14th Dec Manchester City vs Arsenal

The two match weeks in bold will kill us with the current squad we have. Our 2 toughest away fixtures in the CL are sandwiched in between the toughest league games we have before we hit 2014.

Away at Dortmund followed by going away to Man United. Then Away to Napoli followed by away to Man City... We are screwed. The fixtures needed to be kinder to us in this group.

BUY SOME PLAYERS ARSENE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE.

Dibbz

Excited for Arsenals group matches. Fucking bring on Dortmund. Napoli, lol just bring on Higuain and they'll concede 2 goals again. Fuck playing shitty Russian teams this is what the CL is about.

sohois

Aye, Spurs have got a real player.

I hope he can play on the right half of defence, despite being left footed.

I've seen a lot of people posting this, yet I can't ever imagine with such furore with right footed players; no one worried about Carra and Hyypia in central defence, or having 2 right footed CMs, or right footed strikers.

Now just because Liverpool have had Agger for a while suddenly CBs are incapable of playing in the 'centre'.

Linius

Ajax looking to get V.Ginkel on loan this week.

Yeah I've been reading stuff on that. If it happens I'd like to take a trip to Arnhem and laugh all the board members in their face.

What a shit draw, was hoping for Dortmund or a PL team. I hate matches with AC Milan.

Come on, finally Barca and Ajax meet in an official match. That's great history.

GHG

Excited for Arsenals group matches. Fucking bring on Dortmund. Napoli, lol just bring on Higuain and they'll concede 2 goals again. Fuck playing shitty Russian teams this is what the CL is about.

Have you seen the fixture list? I felt like you did until I saw it. I fear the CL will destroy our PL season.

We need no less than 9 points from our 1st 3 games in this group to stand a chance as the last 3 games are in the midst of our most challenging period of the season.

Turok_TTZ

good friendly vs deportivo. Morata is more than capable of being madrid's backup cf.
Casillas did fine but carlo decides whether he is good enough or not.

Arnie

Liverpool fans, when Toure comes back and kicks out Sakho. You're going to be hearing a lot of crying. Good luck.

Can't you tell us something constructive about him, rather than an embittered swipe.

And I'm just making it known that Neil Lennon is top. Fucking superb manager. Whichever English club eventually gets him will shoot up in all respects. Relieved that Everton got swayed by the Spanish pretender.

Timurid

How are Torino doing these days? 99% of your posts are about your fake support of PSG.

Torino is doing great. Petrachi just signed Dossena today and hopefully he gets Sorrentino and Ghoulam in by the transfer deadline. Now looking forward to a draw or maybe Toro can snatch 3 hard points at Atalanta.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't you tell us something constructive about him, rather than an embittered swipe.

And I'm just making it known that Neil Lennon is top. Fucking superb manager. Whichever English club eventually gets him will shoot up in all respects. Relieved that Everton got swayed by the Spanish pretender.

The way its going Martinez will be out of a job by Christmas :lol. Barely gets past Stevenage, can't see them winning at Cardiff this weekend...

Lennon is the Northern Irish Klopp/Conte/Simeone; gets all his players pulling in one direction, fighting for every ball, putting everything on the line for the team.

Timurid

The kid is talented, but after hearing him whine like a little bitch last season about not playing enough. His shitty attitude is the reason why he's leaving.

Messi

Yeah I've been reading stuff on that. If it happens I'd like to take a trip to Arnhem and laugh all the board members in their face.

Come on, finally Barca and Ajax meet in an official match. That's great history.

Excited to see those games. But the other two I wished we're different teams. Maybe Napoli.

I want great European nights. Not another year of AC Milan. I am sure they are sick of us too. Im sure if we qualify Arsenal will be waiting for their yearly match also.

Linius

Excited to see those games. But the other two I wished we're different teams. Maybe Napoli.

I want great European nights. Not another year of AC Milan. I am sure they are sick of us too. Im sure if we qualify Arsenal will be waiting for their yearly match also.

We got Real Madrid three years in a row. That's just stuff of nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom