• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Can't wait to see the Milan - Juve.

pupazzoallegri.gif

Me too <3

Arnie

If Arsenal got murdered by Villa, can you imagine what Betis would do to them?

The Emirates would be a chorus of boos within seconds.

Showaddy

Spurs fans actually think they will qualify for CL when they won't even get past Arsenal which is on the way for a meltdown this season. Bale will come to Madrid next season when you end up behind Stoke and get relegated.

Fuck Spurs.

I like your players

Well we've already got 3 points and this Mark Hughes we're talking about lol

panty

After those pre-season games we play like shit.

So fucking disappointing, our passes aren't connecting at all, everyone just looks tired.

Di Maria can't even score.

flippedb

Banned
Oh man, I remember when I made this thing
hqzOF.png

What a sad way to end a season. But the worst was both Zlatan and Silva leaving a month later. My poor heart.

Suen

all those fucking wasted chances. Betis are going to beat us again, I wasn't expecting us to have an easy game but I expected us to fucking do better with our players. We're shit, Ancelotti will probably be sacked next summer and we'll end up 20+ points behind Barca and 10+ behind Atletico.

Fucking shit game, shit football, shit players. First Arsenal playing worse than a League 2 team and now this shit, fuck off.

Morata pls :(

Walshy

Times say Willian will decide whether to move to #LFC or Spurs tomorrow after they made a move last night.

Willian will travel to England tomorrow and has asked time to consider the offers. (Times)
I bet after all this, he will go to Spurs.

dc89

PSG are wank.

And their fucking official twitter account literally only tweets when they're winning.

It's provided match commentary for first 23 minutes of the game. Not a fucking peep since.

Fucking amatuers.

Suen

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS ISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: dat Marcelo assist! So goooooooood!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom