• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

What an awful match. Unlucky and lucky at the same time.

Carlotti pls teach them the fucking offside rule.
Isco <3

Di María wouldn't get credit, but he changed the pace of the game even if was just a little.

Yeah Özil was really sloppy towards the end. Shame for him.

Walshy

I don't know about that but AVB & London are going to be more attractive to a foreign player at the end of the day, it'd be a different story if we were talking about a British player.
I don't see why playing under AVB is so attractive.

I can understand the London bit though.

mellz

Last free kick now!
w000t.gif

Bumhead

Banned
I can't remember being this angry about a football result in a long, long time.

Absolute fucking wankers PSG. 1 goal from you cunts away from about £100.

Suen

Juve-GAF, how did Lazio lose so fucking bad to you?

I can't remember being this angry about a football result in a long, long time.

Absolute fucking wankers PSG. 1 goal from you cunts away from about £100.
:lol. so fucking happy the season is back, great football and gamble-GAF is back :lol

Showaddy

I don't see why playing under AVB is so attractive.

I can understand the London bit though.

Managerial records aside, AVB speaking Portuguese is going to be attractive to a Brazilian player. Sandro was saying how great it was being able to talk freely with his manager compared to being absolutely baffled by Redknapp.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Times are reporting that Spurs are signing Coentrão & Halilovic. They've also put in bids for Lamela and Willian.

No way Bale is staying with them splashing the cash as they are.

If we somehow signed all those players then I really wouldn't give a shit about Bale leaving. He's a great but those 4 will put us on City's level in terms of quality.

I still don't think Madrid have made an acceptable offer, all the reports say they're still pissing about with instalments. The money we are spending at the moment comes from the TV deal and from Joe Lewis.

Walshy

Managerial records aside, AVB speaking Portuguese is going to be attractive to a Brazilian player. Sandro was saying how great it was being able to talk freely with his manager compared to being absolutely baffled by Redknapp.
Rodgers speaks Portuguese and Spanish.

If we somehow signed all those players then I really wouldn't give a shit about Bale leaving. He's a great but those 4 will put us on City's level in terms of quality.

I still don't think Madrid have made an acceptable offer, all the reports say they're still pissing about with instalments. The money we are spending at the moment comes from the TV deal and from Joe Lewis.
Fair enough. I can't see you getting Lamela and Willian though.

I can see why you would try to get your deals done before selling Bale, as clubs would instantly raise their prices if they knew you had a lot of money.

The same Times article say Gylfi could be sold if Halilovic joins.

Timurid

Dear PSG

Ajaccio finished 17th last season. #perspective #embarrassing #WhyAmIdoingHashTags

Did you even watch the match? Ochoa was godlike.
Paris Saint-Germain - AC Ajaccio

35(14) Shots (on goal) 1(1)
17 Fouls 11
12 Corner kicks 1
6 Offsides 3
81% Time of Possession 19%
2 Yellow Cards 3
0 Red Cards 0
0 Saves 13

GQman2121

Banned
Reading the CBOAT stuff now on the gaming side. I don't think I'm ready for PS4 in 60 days. Too many current gen games I want to play. :S

Turok_TTZ

Benzema 0/10 would not watch again. I do not care he scored, the misses are unforgivable.
CR7 was a ghost this game. at least benz scored for his efforts, what does cr7 have to show for himself?

Isco to replace Ozil if Ozil cant step his game up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom