• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

wtf at these epl fans talking shit... one round and they already with their bs against a league they don´t even care...

The funny thing is, they talk about epl fair rules, when two of their top dogs are about oil money.

When either arsenal or liverpool win the title then say something, until then, you guys just bitter

Suen

As far as I know, the tv rights difference in Italy isn't like Spain. But hey, keep deflecting. Pretty soon the league will die.
Serie A is competitive. Probably three teams that can challenge for the title with Fiorentina closing in.

But guys let's say the truth here...this is Ligue 1 since 2008:

08-09: Bordeaux
09-10: Marseille
10-11: Lille
11-12: Montpellier
12-13: Oil-club

Def. most competitive league of them all.

Ligue 1 > all other leagues

D_prOdigy

Bit worried for Spurs hoarding all these expensive nifty little midfield players so quickly.

Would be a bit dangerous to overhaul last season's squad so swiftly. The likes of Paulinho and Chadli definitely looked like they needed some adapting today.

Willian AND Lamela? Pls. What is that even for.

dc89

I've been let down this week by Bayern, PSG, Germany and Brazil.

I've had better luck betting on the fucking Russian second division.

PSG are repeat offenders for me.

Fool me once - shame on you
Fool me twice - shame on me
Fool me.. you can't get fooled again.

Suen

Benzema 0/10 would not watch again. I do not care he scored, the misses are unforgivable.
CR7 was a ghost this game. at least benz scored for his efforts, what does cr7 have to show for himself?

Isco to replace Ozil if Ozil cant step his game up!
Isco will replace Özil based on the fact that Özil can't keep up for 90 min which makes me fucking sad because he's such an amazing player.

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart 1m
Not *really* #THFC stealing another #LFC target if they sign Willian. Tried to sign him last yr, visited training centre, still talks to AVB

It's like what Fabregas did to us.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Serie A is competitive. Probably three teams that can challenge for the title with Fiorentina closing in.

But guys let's say the truth here...this is Ligue 1 since 2008:

08-09: Bordeaux
09-10: Marseille
10-11: Lille
11-12: Montpellier
12-13: Oil-club

Def. most competitive league of them all.

Ligue 1 > all other leagues
You didn't list the other years for a reason: Lyon 7 times in a row.

Like, legit titles.

Sane_Man

Buttt he followed Coutinho and Lucas on twitter 2 days ago. Even liked their pictures on instragram.... :((

Thankfully Gazetta is a terrible source, but I am worried. He said he wanted to come here and we are blatantly in for him. If we miss out I can only conclude it's a money issue. God dammit.

dc89

Ok I am off to the mall, maybe to become a Vitabro!

What are the must buy games?

Little Big Planet, Gravity Rush. I hear Unit-13 is great. Personally I love Lumines and Super Stardust is brilliantly addictive.

You on PS+, if so Gravity Rush and Uncharted are currently free.

Scum

Reading the CBOAT stuff now on the gaming side. I don't think I'm ready for PS4 in 60 days. Too many current gen games I want to play. :S
I'm giving it a couple of months before I pick mine up. Might even wait 'til next summer if I can.

Ah, Spurs. Can't even get mad anymore, it's so obvious, it's like a running joke in a comic strip or something.

FFS SPURS

Why can't we just sign a player.

i415XveqkT9Qw.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
CM: Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho, Holtby, Capoue, Carroll
AM: Lamela, Willian, Chadli, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Townsend

Even without Bale, that's delicious. I don't think we will sign two more £25m players though.

Showaddy

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart 1m
Not *really* #THFC stealing another #LFC target if they sign Willian. Tried to sign him last yr, visited training centre, still talks to AVB

It's like what Fabregas did to us.

Our sexy new training centre far, far away from Tottenham strikes again.

Arnie

LFC GAF stop

It's over.

Portuguese piss fringe has too much swag.

Max Payne and Paula and London are the icing.

Ibe's Odyssey starts now.

Walshy

Soldado
Willan - Bale - Lamela
Paulinho - Sandro
Contraeo - Vertoghen - Kaboul - Walker
Lloris.

My god that team is incredible.

they probably will sell bale if they get those two. Or they might just get one

Why aren't we trying to sign Willian. Ashley Young is shit.

Fucking Moyes and his 50 scout reports.

Round and Pip sent in 2 for Ronald though, so just 48 more to go till Moyes pulls the trigger.

sohois

Ben Smith saying Liverpool could be prepared to offer higher wages than Spurs.

Spurs have always stuck quite closely to their wage structure, so I'd imagine if Liverpool really wanted they could probably blow Spurs away, but we saw with Sigurdsson that this isn't necessarily the case and Liverpool are much more careful with wages as well now. I wonder if perhaps the details of this transfer will persuade FSG to go all out on this.

Soldado
Willan - Bale - Lamela
Paulinho - Sandro
Contraeo - Vertoghen - Kaboul - Walker
Lloris.

My god that team is incredible.

they probably will sell bale if they get those two. Or they might just get one
This combination of players will never ever play together.

Suen

CM: Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho, Holtby, Capoue, Carroll
AM: Lamela, Willian, Chadli, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Townsend

Even without Bale, that's delicious. I don't think we will sign two more £25m players though.
Spurs is doing everything right to challenge for the title this season. Arsenal is doing everything right to end up where Liverpool is.

noal

Banned
Why aren't we trying to sign Willian. Ashley Young is shit.

Fucking Moyes and his 50 scout reports.

Round and Pip sent in 2 for Ronald though, so just 48 more to go till Moyes pulls the trigger.

We need to pull our finger out of our arses quickly before we get left behind. A couple of new faces in midfield would do us wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom