• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

Isco will replace Özil based on the fact that Özil can't keep up for 90 min which makes me fucking sad because he's such an amazing player.

Really bothers me how Ozil is a pro footballer yet has the stamina of a sunday league football player.

Scum

CM: Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho, Holtby, Capoue, Carroll
AM: Lamela, Willian, Chadli, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Townsend

Even without Bale, that's delicious. I don't think we will sign two more £25m players though.

How did you manage to get Lloris? o_O

You didn't list the other years for a reason: Lyon 7 times in a row.

Like, legit titles.

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

133670231124.gif

Walshy

Last I read Willian was choosing between Spurs and Liverpool, who is saying he has chosen Spurs?
Spurs have a history when it comes to stealing our targets, we can offer him better wages but I think we are pretty used to this scenario now.

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
I hope we sign bale so we could use this formation
Isco
Ronaldo-Ozil- Bale
Alonso - Modric
Marcelo - Varan -Ramos - Carvajal
Iker/lopez

Feorax

Spurs have a history when it comes to stealing our targets, we can offer him better wages but I think we are pretty used to this scenario now.

Tbf, it's usually gone alright for us when this happens. I mean, we could have ended up with Dempsey and Sigurdsson instead of Sturridge and Coutinho if Spurs hadn't beaten us to our targets before.

Just got a feeling this one will go the other way and Willian will opt for the history and stage that Liverpool can offer him. Would be playing alongside a couple of fellow countrymen too.

Think FSG know they need a big signing, hardly spent anything this summer and wages have been freed up, reckon they'll really go for this one, it's kinda their last chance in this window.

Wilbur

Banned
wtf at these epl fans talking shit... one round and they already with their bs against a league they don´t even care...

The funny thing is, they talk about epl fair rules, when two of their top dogs are about oil money.

When either arsenal or liverpool win the title then say something, until then, you guys just bitter

shut the fuck up

What a waste of money.

If its as part of a bigger push in Japan it might be worth it. Although personally i've looked at everything Platinum have made and not been interested in any of it (I appreciate its probably not aimed at me).

Microsofts problem is that they released 1/2 reasonably hyped up/interesting Japanese games a year and expect blockbuster sales. They need much more than that a year to get better sales.

Clegg

If United don't sign anyone after happily saying they're after these big name players then it doesn't augur well for our future.

Two weeks before we can tell tho.

bobito

Banned
If its as part of a bigger push in Japan it might be worth it. Although personally i've looked at everything Platinum have made and not been interested in any of it (I appreciate its probably not aimed at me).

Microsofts problem is that they released 1/2 reasonably hyped up/interesting Japanese games a year and expect blockbuster sales. They need much more than that a year to get better sales.

Japan will never go for the xbox, why bother, not even a very big market anymore.

Bumhead

Banned
PSG are repeat offenders for me.

Fool me once - shame on you
Fool me twice - shame on me
Fool me.. you can't get fooled again.

Someone actually recommended me to avoid betting on any French stuff.

Think I might heed that warning after today.

French football and international friendlies. NOPE.

noal

Banned
If United don't sign anyone after happily saying they're after these big name players then it doesn't augur well for our future.

Two weeks before we can tell tho.

Why don't we chuck in a bid of 50M for Cesc just to test their resolve. He looked godly tonight.

Timurid

Someone actually recommended me to avoid betting on any French stuff.

Think I might heed that warning after today.

French football and international friendlies. NOPE.

If you want to bet on french football, bet on Marseille or when PSG is on a win streak.

Ramos
Ronaldo-Ozil- Bale
Alonso - Modric
Marcelo - Varan -Pepe- Carvajal
Iker/lopez

Would be the ideal formation for me. Ramos is the star of the team.

GQman2121

Banned

Who are their games made for though? Personally, I don't understand them. Their storytelling is so over the top and nonsensical, that I can't be bothered to give shit. That greatly effects my enjoyment of the overall game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom