• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobito

Banned
They need developer support. They'll never go for Xbox but 360 did better than original Xbox, they need to hope they can manage to do better with Xbox One.

Developers will support because they want to sell their games internationally, the home console market is barely existent in Japan anymore.

Clegg

Why don't we chuck in a bid of 50M for Cesc just to test their resolve. He looked godly tonight.
I don't think he was ever serious in ever wanting to leave.

And if we're really turning into Arsenal then we were just bidding coz we knew we'd never actually get him. This is all very paranoid thinking, but with two weeks to go and still no new signings I don't know what to think anymore.

can't wait for the 4. ultra hyped for next gen, for some reason.

Yes can't wait for at least a year of mediocre rushed shit games and whatever buggy shit Insomniac cooks up for us. Even more focus grouping created games with bloated budgets and even more assassin creeds. Just let the industry crash already.

Wilbur

Banned
lmao I thought I was called for avoiding the issue :p

ps. we could have been friends but fergie decided to go for another old man instead of sexy bald one :p

Sexy bald one plays Lahm as a midfielder while we beat Swansealona 4-1 away. No dice, mama.

D_prOdigy

And if we're really turning into Arsenal then we were just bidding coz we knew we'd never actually get him. This is all very paranoid thinking, but with two weeks to go and still no new signings I don't know what to think anymore.

Maybe Naughty God was right.

We have forsaken him.

like the Jews did Jesus

LTWheels

Fuck spurs. You've got tons of players already. Go away.

Edit: I hope this is nothing more than a ploy to get high wages out of us.

I'd respond with some witty banter trashing the zZzZzPL but this game has made me too sleepy to come up with something good.

Serie A can be boring, but at least when it's boring it's tactically interesting, as opposed to this Spurs game which is boring through and through.

Only interesting match up is Lennon on the right with the CP left back with the blonde hair.

I fell asleep while watching it, sooooo...

subtles

Somebody slap Levy. PLS. After Benzema's display we should just offer a straight swap for Ozil(Suarez). I don't care if he doesn't want to come, just get him in.

Seriously, get bent Levy.

Scum

Arsenal fans look away now...

Apparently banned paper are reporting tomorrow that Ox is out for the season.

D:

Yes can't wait for at least a year of mediocre rushed shit games and whatever buggy shit Insomniac cooks up for us. Even more focus grouping created games with bloated budgets and even more assassin creeds. Just let the industry crash already.

0q76ono.gif

bobito

Banned
Who are their games made for though? Personally, I don't understand them. Their storytelling is so over the top and nonsensical, that I can't be bothered to give shit. That greatly effects my enjoyment of the overall game.

Yeah seriously, in the age of game of thrones who wants that wacky shit.

L1NETT

I can't believe people were impressed by what they showed of Sunset Overdrive. I mean, what the hell is it?

Looks like Insomniac throwing out the Fuse generic BS and finally having some fun again. Might turn out to be Borderlands level of humour, but it kinda reminds me of Jet Set Radio, so a big thumbs up from me. Would rather play whatever Sunset Overdrive than most of the bland shooters which come out nowadays.

jtb

Banned
Doesn't matter we have Gnabry and Miachyi.

Fuck, spend some money Arsene.

I feel more confident in Wenger spending some money now than I did before the match. Especially if Ox's injury is a lengthy one... Wenger bought Arteta after Wilshere's long-term injury, the panic bids will start any minute now!

noal

Banned

The thing is is that I don't think you are paranoid. The Glaziers don't want to look like we aren't after the best players but I don't think they give a shit if we sign anyone or not.

If we finish this season in the champions league spots without spending anything then that would probably be a bonus to them because they can fall back on the excuse that it is Moyes first season and he needs time to bed in.

Naughty God was right; the Glazer's are only interested in paying off their debts first. I really wish that they had never taken over. It was a dark day for United.

GQman2121

Banned
Looks like Insomniac throwing out the Fuse generic BS and finally having some fun again. Might turn out to be Borderlands level of humour, but it kinda reminds me of Jet Set Radio, so a big thumbs up from me. Would rather play whatever Sunset Overdrive than most of the bland shooters which come out nowadays.

But Fuse looked like something fresh and new, and ended up just a bland shooter.

Hixx

So we are back in for Mavrias, imagine as cover for Giak. (He's been 'close' to signing for about 3 centuries)

Paolo is to 'choose' between Paolo De Ceglie and Armand Traore(!?!!?) today. Can we choose neither?

Scott Parker is close to signing for Fulham.

edit: Paolo wants FIVE more players. "A left-back, a winger, two central midfielders and a striker would be perfect"

He is crazy. We will get a left back, a winger and one midfielder and he will fucking like it.

Koko

Banned
Serie A is competitive. Probably three teams that can challenge for the title with Fiorentina closing in.

But guys let's say the truth here...this is Ligue 1 since 2008:

08-09: Gourcuff
09-10: Marseille
10-11: Lille
11-12: Montpellier
12-13: Oil-club

Def. most competitive league of them all.

Ligue 1 > all other leagues

The full circle is done. Time for Gourcuff to win it again. <3

bobito

Banned
So we are back in for Mavrias, imagine as cover for Giak. (He's been 'close' to signing for about 3 centuries)

Paolo is to 'choose' between Paolo De Ceglie and Armand Traore(!?!!?) today. Can we choose neither?

Scott Parker is close to signing for Fulham.

Harry-Redknapp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom