• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Lescott, Clichy, Navas, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero #cityvnufc #mcfc

LEGO!

Manager

City:
Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Lescott, Clichy, Navas, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero

No Jovetic. Great to see Navas though. Aguero back!

Was it the generation shift that screwed PES? I remember it was the top dog back in the PS2 days.

They foolishly focussed on animation and shiney graphics, with the former directly impacting on the feel of the game and ball physics, which was what had always made PES great. Seabass is a fucking dolt.

Fuck Iker, he deserves it for being a complete fucking twat and leaking shit to his girlfriend. Win your starting spot based on merit, not political bullshit.

I really think Carlo wouldn't have the balls to bench him, so +100 respect for him. The press is still pushing hard to have Casillas playing (just like last year), since he made some very good friends there, but seems that it won't matter for now as long Lopez does a good job, which he's doing.

Does he ever actually say doping himself there? Any meds that can legally get a player ready faster seems fair, with blood spinning being widely used now for injuries(see Bales injury and such), it's not really that crazy. Even Copenhagen uses it.

Yep. Wonder if it explains why players rarely miss games due to common illnesses like short-term flu or hayfever

subtles

Pellegrini unleashing Fernandinho and Toure on Newcastle. Murder shall ensue. Cabaye dropped out when he read the teamsheets.

doicare

Two trailer park girls go round the outside....

Two trailer park girls go round the outside....

Guess who's back?

Back again.........

Doicare's back.........

Tell a friend.

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back.....

I know i've been missed so lets make up for lost time.

Why the hell does everybody think Man United won't win the league? They don't even need to sign a single player whilst sugar daddies spunk their money up the wall buying over priced players, bow down to the power of the clank. Only injuries can stop Man United.

Predicted league table:

1. Manchester United
2. Man Shitty
3. Che$l$ki
4. Gareth Bale FC
5. Money bags
6. Lollerpool
7. Manchester United feeder club
8. Swansea
9. Norwich
10. Fulham
11. Southampton
12. Stoke
13. West Brom
14. West Ham
15. Aston Villa
16. Newcastle
17. Sunderland
18. Cardiff
19. Hull
20. Crystal Palace

Winners of the other leagues:

PSG
Juventus
Real Madrid
Bayern

Premier league player of the season:

It wouldn't be fair for me to pick Tom Cleverley because it's the obvious answer, so i'll go with Robin Van Persie. Gareth Bale wishes his left foot was half as good as RVP's.

And to settle the arguement once and for all. The debate that's been raging on for over a year. The one that's on the tip of everybody's tongue............ who has the best jaw in the entire world. The answer is:
gri1nBb.jpg

And finally as a favour to my mate here's a footie show she hosts on Youtube. Even if you don't like the content, stay for the view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0RV9025xHs
bn9gdSK.jpg

Scum

Was it the generation shift that screwed PES? I remember it was the top dog back in the PS2 days.
Konami make money outside of gaming so they just don't a fuck anymore.

dude, gaming side went full retard.

"X1 gonna have a FIFA bundle"

"OH SHIT FIFA X1 EXCLUSIVE"

and trying to correct people it's like hitting your dick against a wall: i ain't getting through.
Lambda, pls. You should know GamingGAF by now. : lol

I don't really make a habit out of watching Newcastle games, but I remember him looking pretty decent every time I've seen him play. Not exactly a huge, uplifting signing, and not really in a position that we need, but I'd happy with him anyone coming in at this point. It could be worse than Cabaye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom