• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013-08-19%20at%2021.08.png

Carbonox

I wouldn't be surprised if the team can't be fucked against City cos they know of Cabaye's imminent departure. Everyone else wants to play shit so they get sold off now, obv.

Part of me wants City do put 5-6 past us tonight. It might be enough to knock some sense into the owners that our squad doesn't cut it in this league and they'll spend some money.

Though having buffoons like Kinnear loafing around in the management doesn't help either.

Arsenal or Newcastle?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cisse pussied out in the wall.

The twat has played like a tranquillised Pavlyuchenko tonight.

Carragher is awful.

United u21:
Anyone with eyes can see that Adnan Zidane is way too good for the u21 level. He was toying with the defense. His teammates didn't do shit. Lingard had that strike and didn't do much else. Henriquez was subbed out after 60 minutes, but did nothing wrong. He just didn't have much service. Petrucci was awful today. Varela was like Buttner the first 20 minutes, but picked it up defensively after that.

Liverpool u21:
Borini looked dangerous a few instances with the lack of service. His goals were gifted, but he had that great strike that deserved a goal and troubled the defense. Good game from him. Ibe had that great goal, but didn't do much else.

JABEE

I feel bad for the goal keeper. The defensive wall failed him there. Looked like he was dodging the ball. It would hurt to head that strike though.

I'm glad I'm not he only one who noticed that.

Meier

What a beautiful couple long balls from Ferna. Unlucky from David.

Just got home. How has City been playing? Which players have played the best?

Very well, couldn't ask for a better performance frankly. Look up for a few more goals.

Carbonox

Scary thing is Newcastle actually have a decent defence. I shudder what Man City will do to bad ones, like ours.

Coloccini and Yanga-Mbiwa are good. The others, no. In-fact, Coloccini and Yanga-Mbiwa are our only good defenders. The rest are shite and hopeless.

ShogunX

He's the perfect example of why players cant be judged on half a season. I know we have all done it Coutinho and Sturridge but both have more quality than Cisse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom