• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

You guys do realize that most of this probably came down to them getting rights for likenesses right? I'm sure they got enough to show off now and then they'll keep putting more out to keep people coming back for more. I'm sure if someone is missing, they'll show up eventually.

This. It's a pretty terrible list (especially the English players) but that's just so that FIFA 15 can have any more legends than FIFA 14! You don't blow your load right away.. Apple is the master of this. They hold back shit all the time so the next incremental improvement looks that much better.

L1NETT

I neeeed BF4.

---

Ah yeah, that legends list is a joke, but was probably the most available ones. Trust old crisp face to sneak in there.

Batigol

Banned
That's actually the worst set of legends I've seen

Batigol
Carlos
Zidane
Kahn
Figo
Ronaldo
Nedved
Rivaldo
Maradona

Where the hell are these guys?

Meier

What do you City fans know about Gabriel Fernando?

I think we just took him off your hands.

Hope he's better than Veseli...

Never heard of him personally. From looking through old news stories, he may also go by Gabriel Almeida?

Yeah, looks like that's the case -- full name is Gabriel Fernando Morais Casseres de Almeida. Quite a rape face in this shot:

941991_405074116256690_1671150715_n%5B1%5D.jpg

Yen

Are there any good SNES emulators on Android? Never played ALTTP, and Nintendo won't sell SNES games on the 3DS eshop, even though that's basically the perfect platform for them.

sohois

Are there any good SNES emulators on Android? Never played ALTTP, and Nintendo won't sell SNES games on the 3DS eshop, even though that's basically the perfect platform for them.

I used RetroArch, which was fine, though I believe there may be superior stand alone SNES emulators out there.

Zabojnik

I reviewed Viva's posts from the last two months and I can say with 99.9% certainty that he is actually a Spurs fan. United-bros, let me be the first one to cast the stone.

subtles

Will Suikoden II ever be put on the PSN? I've been waiting a few years as a friend told me not to play the first one if I can't dive right into the second.

At least I can play Recoded; put off playing it forever but it's the last one in the series I need to finish. Only heard bad things about it :(.

Fergie

Banned
Arsene Wenger "Managing a league club is like making love to a mermaid... you should always be aiming for a top half finish"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom