• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BSIlMNhIEAAZC3C.jpg:large

Fuck you Lyon. WE DON'T WANT POT 2

Poli and Niang need to start every game. So tired of playing with a slow ass midfield, especially in Europe. What is Allegri thinking starting two slow DMs against the young guns of PSV? And what is with those extremely late substitutions? This guy is clueless.

Anyway, PSV's defense was horrible and we lacked sharpness. I think we will destroy them at San Siro.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Celtic: Only one way around this now...

sacrifice a bigger sheep with a Rangers scarf.

-

Miss Italia Giusy Buscemi (Juventina) has promised a striptease if Juventus win the CL

BSIBg_4CcAA87rA.jpg:large

Smart girl, she knows we won't.
KuGsj.gif

Zabojnik

I heard some buuuing when Balotelli was on the ball, especially after a couple of trademark theatrical falls of his. FIGC should look into it.

TheLucifer <3

Poli and Niang need to start every game. So tired of playing with a slow ass midfield, especially in Europe. What is Allegri thinking starting two slow DMs against the young guns of PSV? And what is with those extremely late substitutions? This guy is clueless.

Anyway, PSV's defense was horrible and we lacked sharpness. I think we will destroy them at San Siro.

And we still had one substitution left! That's the usual business for Allegri, he never ceases to amaze me. At least he's better than Seedorf
probably.
Poli seems to be pretty much ready to handle at least 45 minutes, Niang was somehow better than Boateng even if he didn't do anything extraordinary.

I agree, we can do better again their defense. Their strikers are good though, and FAST.
Delicious salt.
Oh come on, shut the fuck up for once.

Fucking Della Valle, can't get over the fact that they were inferior.

And we still had one substitution left! That's the usual business for Allegri, he never ceases to amaze me. At least he's better than Seedorf
probably.
Poli seems to be pretty much ready to handle at least 45 minutes, Niang was somehow better than Boateng even if he didn't do anything extraordinary.

I agree, we can do better again their defense. Their strikers are good though, and FAST.

We had a sub?? Haha I didn't even realize. Honestly, I think Seedorf would've been better than Allegri. He would at least know not to start three slow midfielders in a crucial CL game against a young midfield. And he wouldn't wait until the 80th minute to make a sub when we clearly lack fitness. smh.

Their offense is fast . . . but so is our defense. Abate and Urby did really well today. Abate in particular was a fucking beast, I was hugely impressed. I'm very confident about the next leg.

We had a sub?? Haha I didn't even realize. Honestly, I think Seedorf would've been better than Allegri. He would at least know not to start three slow midfielders in a crucial CL game against a young midfield. And he wouldn't wait until the 80th minute to make a sub when we clearly lack fitness. smh.
De Jong <-> Poli 78th minute
Boateng <-> Niang 84th minute

Yep, we still had one.

Their offense is fast . . . but so is our defense. Abate and Urby did really well today. Abate in particular was a fucking beast, I was hugely impressed. I'm very confident about the next leg.

Yeah, they needed some minutes to get into the right mentality, then they did their job. What surprised me the most was the fact that Abate was still running when we were in the last few minutes. Too bad that he can't get two consecutive crosses right.

Zabojnik

From the FIFA 14 GC trailer:

fifa14juve.gif

Who the hell is that black guy? I know it's not Pogba, I've seen the screens, he looks great. Richmond? I hope that's not Asamoah ...

subtles

The Wonderful 101 will only ship 30,000 copies in Japan. I'm getting a Wii U for this game and it's depressing that Nintendo don't expect it to move many units. Kamiya even complained they didn't market it well.

Wilbur

Banned
From the FIFA 14 GC trailer:

fifa14juve.gif

Who the hell is that black guy? I know it's not Pogba, I've seen the screens, he looks great. Richmond? I hope that's not Asamoah ...

why the fuck would you show an unlicensed player in a trailer you fucking daft cunts ea

confuziz

Banned
I'm proud of this PSV team. I don't even care if we advance to the CL or not.

one more thing though..Bakkali will rape your defense next week if he is fit.

Scum

Did Half-Life 2: Episode 3/Half-Life 3 gey announced? Couldn't get on GAF for ages.

The Wonderful 101 will only ship 30,000 copies in Japan. I'm getting a Wii U for this game and it's depressing that Nintendo don't expect it to move many units. Kamiya even complained they didn't market it well.
Retailers are scared, that's why. Shame really. Can't wait for my copy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rodrigo Palacio " We are in the Scudetto race too&#8221;

Is this one of those "survival is like a Scudetto to us" or is he hoping for another gifted A4 titles?

Zabojnik said:
Where's Beardlo's beard? No sale.

Oooh by the way, we're the 5th highest rated team on FIFA after Barca, RM, Bayern and Chelsea!

Thanks for podcast ideas guys, looking for better ways to fill my commuting time.

Norwich are picking up Elmander, third striker this window. Building a solid squad.

Clegg

Caved in today and pre ordered GTA V.

First time I've ever pre-ordered a game. Usually never have problem getting a game I wanted on release date. That didn't happen for TLoU and I didn't want that to happen again.

Arnie

Getting a PS4 just for RIME.

Want to play Rime, want to play Fable. Want to play The Witness, want to play Below. And I'd rather play Titanfall and Ryse than Killzone and Driveclub. Both charge me for online play. I suppose I'd play Fifa 14 if it was packed in. I don't really want Kinect. It's just so difficult.

:lol Kyoufu on Twitter is great. Guy's an absolute zealot.

Clegg

Want to play Rime, want to play Fable. Want to play The Witness, want to play Below. And I'd rather play Titanfall and Ryse than Killzone and Driveclub. Both charge me for online play. I suppose I'd play Fifa 14 if it was packed in. I don't really want Kinect. It's just so difficult.

:lol Kyoufu on Twitter is great. Guy's an absolute zealot.
The Order 1886 looks sexy too.

I haven't a clue what kind of game it is or what it's about. The art work makes me want to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom