• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_willy

goddamn, the salt.

iUiG1AzPDzCDd.gif

Fergie

Banned
Fuck off Wilshire. Fucking shit FPL start this season. Absolutely everything fucking up. And my team isn't that bad at all.

be9d5__tumblr_mrq2n9iZbb1qadtjco1_500.gif

FootballFan

I have a feel most people will get disappointing when getting the PS3 version, if they had the choice for both, will be a sub 720p blurry mess. :(

Fucking consoles.

You played Spelunky? Was playing it on PC before. Fun game.

Does GTA V even have a release date for PC?

Brashnir

arsenal's shape when the spurs have the ball is truly appalling.

All season thus far, Spurs "attack" has consisted of dallying on the ball and waiting for the defense to get themselves into whatever position they like before doing anything at all.

Absolutely no aggression or decisiveness. Townsend showed a tiny bit last week, but that was it. Some of it might be from a lack of cohesion due to all the turnover, but they really miss Bale and Dempsey in that department.

jtb

Banned
Wilshere or Rodwell. Who has a worse injury history? What's the deal with young English midfielders?

Wilshere played nearly every match of every competition of his first senior season. I don't think he's fragile, he's just broken from Wenger overplaying him. Same thing happened with Cesc, maybe even RVP. Rodwell just seems to be fragile, he's struggled with injury even when he's not a regular.

Did you guys like GTA4?

I just can't let myself be hyped for GTA5 after how disappointed I was in GTA4.

Yeah I really enjoyed it, going back to it feels really sluggish and combat seems off.

However I enjoyed the shit out of read dead and the combat in Max Payne felt great.

You played Spelunky? Was playing it on PC before. Fun game.

Does GTA V even have a release date for PC?

Nah I think Spelunky will be way too frustrating for me to play, not my kind of game.

GTA5 isn't even announced yet, although Nvidia accidentally mentioned it during one of the conferences. :lol

Wilshere or Rodwell. Who has a worse injury history? What's the deal with young English midfielders?

Overplayed at young age, too much emphasis on forceful tackles, hard sprints, long distance running

Wonder if that stuff will catch up with Henderson, he sprints all game very game

Did you guys like GTA4?

I just can't let myself be hyped for GTA5 after how disappointed I was in GTA4.

Nope I really didn't. The shooting sucked, which however seems very improved. Typical boring same story from R*, only way more serious which made it much worse. Gameplay overall just felt bad, player control just running around was like a fucking open world little big planet. Even the radio seemed worse than usual.

I will get GTA5 sometime though, just hope I will be able to wait for pc release cause the frame rate drops of GTA4 on ps3 and the sub hd res was painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom