• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Ramsey's performances this season have been Diaby-at-Anfield-esque

why doesn't Cazorla take every single set-piece ever for our team? He scored loads at Villarreal and Malaga I thought...

FootballFan

We would fuck so much shit up. I can't wait for GTA V PC!

Except for me, I'd be warping everywhere. :(

Craziness. When will people learn?

Not to pick on you in particular, but when you let the hype overtake you, and you pre-order these big huge games, dropping $60 a pop, you're just feeding the derivative dudebro-churning AAA factory market.

I pre-ordered Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, and a few others over the past year or so, and out of every game I've pre-ordered and bought into the hype, the Last of Us is the only game that has delivered an acceptable return to warrant its pre-release hype.

Without dwelling too much on software, I'm just completely done with the pre-release cycle on big games.

I wanted those same titles but decided to not get them, same with God of War: A. Purchase too much based on hype. Thankfully The Last of Us lived up to my expectations(exceeded them tbh).

As for the GTA business, I didn't find GTA IV interesting before I even got it. GTA V excites me more than it did pre-release.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
" Alessandro Matri left a goodbye-letter in the Juve dressing room to his ex team mates "

impqrOzftSFya.gif

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Sell Llion, Juvez and Cunte to Milan. I DON'T CARE

PaulLFC

I thought that was a great win from a not brilliant performance, although it was nervous watching for pretty much the entire second half, especially from where we were sat/stood where we could see us pretty much not get out of our own half for most of the second 45. Great start, then we just seemed to sit back and defend. Great if we can manage it, like today, but I have a feeling if we keep doing that a team is going to punish us eventually.

I think we deserved it though, despite us giving United pretty much all the possession in the second half they created nothing, thought they were very poor to be honest. Had they played well we probably wouldn't have got the win there, our performance wasn't great. 3 points is all that matters though.

dc89

R.I.P Football.

West Ham V City. Away ticket price - £72 per ticket.

Who the fuck do West Ham think they are?!

Craziness. When will people learn?

Not to pick on you in particular, but when you let the hype overtake you, and you pre-order these big huge games, dropping $60 a pop, you're just feeding the derivative dudebro-churning AAA factory market.

I pre-ordered Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, and a few others over the past year or so, and out of every game I've pre-ordered and bought into the hype, the Last of Us is the only game that has delivered an acceptable return to warrant its pre-release hype.

Without dwelling too much on software, I'm just completely done with the pre-release cycle on big games.

Its a main entry GTA game. Hype is through the roof, and I have faith in Rockstar that GTAIV was an abberation

Cuddler

" Alessandro Matri left a goodbye-letter in the Juve dressing room to his ex team mates "

impqrOzftSFya.gif

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Sell Llion, Juvez and Cunte to Milan. I DON'T CARE

Have you read the latest rumors???
Quagliarella to Roma and Gilardino to Juventus....sell Matri and Quagliarella and buy Gilardino...why??? :(

GorillaJu

Its a main entry GTA game. Hype is through the roof, and I have faith in Rockstar that GTAIV was an abberation

You could have said the exact same thing about GTA4.

I'm not saying GTA5 is going to be bad. Just saying... I've learned to be slightly more patient. I feel enlightened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom