• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
wenger is like daddy. pure. loving. caring.
mourinho is like daddy's evil brother. always up to no good.
moyes is the black sheep of the family. deep down, mum and dad wish they'd used a condom that day.
brad-pitt-gets-shot-in-head-o.gif

There's the old Ramsey.

Suen

Nice goal by Giroud, missed the first five minutes but we're looking good. Fuck Spurs. Fuck United as well, so good to see Liverpooooooooooooooool win :lol

As a supporter of Benfica, you should support Arsenal too, or at least have some sympathy for them. You are both a bunch of useless bottlers, so at least be happy for them... You know they will fuck it up anyway.

nah, we bottle when we're so close to win titles we can taste them. they don't even sniff them.

wenger is like daddy. pure. loving. caring.
mourinho is like daddy's evil brother. always up to no good.
moyes is the black sheep of the family. deep down, mum and dad wish they'd used a condom that day.
But José calls the young players his babies and Essien calls him daddy. José is the the real daddy.

Fuckin hell, we suck. Just looking at Arsenal's attack and comparing it to ours, god damnit. Good thing our defense isn't made up of clowns.

Tackle of the season

I was quite pleased with the way our players treated Evra today. I feared they'd take the crowd's lead and get in is face all game, but they were pretty respectful, especially when he was down from the Johnson challenge

GorillaJu

Is Paulinho the one who's better than anyone on Arsenal's team? I forget the particulars of the conversation that was going on last night.

Not sure who would say that, but the three best players on the pitch are Walcott, Santi Cazorla and Rosicky.

But for whatever reason, a lot of people on FootyGaf really despise Walcott.

Sane_Man

It definitely looks as if it's gonna take a while for Spurs to start ticking. They've barely created an opening in the first 3 games. Hopefully Liverpool can build a slight advantage over them early on.

Can someone give me a match report pls? Game was on at 5:30 here so fuck that.

You were shit all the way through. Even when Liverpool started being kind of bad in the second half you didn't get very dangerous at all. Kagawa not even on the bench because he's not a Moyez Boy

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milch, are you hearing anything about this Kempf from Eintracht, 19yo defender. Italian media reporting it's a race between us and you guys to sign him.

Help Germany GAF

Kempf, Eintracht, defender, 19 yo.

(only wilbur will get this)

GQman2121

Banned
I fucking hate the international break! I want to play Everton now! I need to see Mata/Hazard/Willian/Eto'o! I really think we might smash Everton.

Two weeks does seem like forever. It'll be good for everyone to train together anyway though.

But just think we'll be playing GTA V a mere 72 hours after that!

Can someone give me a match report pls? Game was on at 5:30 here so fuck that.

1. Sky fools twitter by getting the line up wrong
2. We all celebrate that Shinji is back
3. MUTV gives out real line up
4. United bro meltdown
5. Young loses ball by fucking around, giving a way the corner that Liverpool scores off of
6. Everyone bar De Gea and Vidic look like shit
7. RVP has no service
8. Young sucks and is a pussy. Plus he runs funny.
9. Giggs needs to stop being selected
10. Cleverley is average, but was below average in this game
11. Everyone in the game seemed piss, yellow cards are raining down

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're in for Gilardino LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Well, it had to happen one day. It's destined my dear Juventino.
i dont think i do, yurt :(

Naughty God, United supporter, human being, 24 yo, 12:00 AM.

What's with the sad face ye cunt, it's fucking week 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom