• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Seems like Suarez to Madrid is back on. Hoep we can convince them to sell us Di Maria if that goes through.

Why don't you let us tell you what's going on in the transfer market, as you've consistently got yourself in a muddle whenever you've tried.

cremino

At this rate, this season will be over 2000.
KuGsj.gif

The record is 1265 in the 1949/50 season

Barzul

Why don't you let us tell you what's going on in the transfer market, as you've consistently got yourself in a muddle whenever you've tried.
I didn't say it would happen. But it's what Spanish journo's on twitter are saying no need to get upset, you guys have been doing great without him.

Suen

I was under the impression that Valencia were a decent side?
They were once in a time, nothing but Barca's bitch now. Haven't seen a more dead team than Valencia last season. I don't even know how they managed to get the fifth spot. Would probably have been tenth if it wasn't for Soldado.

Arnie

I didn't say it would happen. But it's what Spanish journo's on twitter are saying no need to get upset, you guys have been doing great without him.

Aye, but it's not what you hear, it's who you hear it from.

Of course Spanish journalists would suggest such a thing, but the reality is (and reality is the operative word here) we aren't going to sell Suarez to Real Madrid with hours of the window left. Especially not on the day that we let Borini go out on loan.

When making statements about the transfer market it's better to use your noggin than to believe everything you read on Twitter. Especially if the source is a Spanish journalist.

Salvadora

We're paying €50m for Ozil? Wtf Wenger that's not overpaying that's taking it up the ass.

We're paying for Ozil and Kaka so Kaka can go to Milan... Funny
Taking it up the ass from Perez of all people.

Why we waited until deadline day is beyond me. Surely the Bale deal looked done and dusted from Madrid's perspective for some time.

K1LLER7

Manchester United poised to make new bids for Ander Herrera, Marouane Fellaini and Leighton Baines (Telegraph) #MUFC

Moysey, just let it go :'(

PaulLFC

Hahaha, just found these:

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 8h
I don't care how many sponsors #lfc have in directors' box at Anfield. Roy Hodgson should be in there and not in scouts' area #clubvcountry

Even if Hodgson's #lfc spell didn't work out, he's #eng manager. Clubs usually treat #eng manager with more respect. He's livid

Hodgson not invited into chairman's suite at Anfield either. #eng manager shown to small scouts' room. Unprecedented. He may leave at h-t
KuGsj.gif
he's sat in a normal seat like 44,000+ other people, not been locked in a dark room with no light for a couple of hours. The inhumanity of it all.

Wilbur

Banned
VALENCIAAAAAAAAAAA

Hahaha, just found these:

KuGsj.gif
he's sat in a normal seat like 44,000+ other people, not been locked in a dark room with no light for a couple of hours. The inhumanity of it all.

Hodgson's a fucking mug and the fact that he and Redknapp have so many friends in the media is hilarious

Pachimari

So this could be our last day at the market:

- Bale IN
- Kaká OUT (free, wtf)
- Özil OUT
- Luis Suarez IN (apparently we are negotiating a last-minute deal)

Coentrao stays. I'm not much for players staying when they have publically said they wanna leave but it's better than nothing at left-back. I do not like us selling Özil at all. Kaká out, even for free is fine and Bale in is great (at that price I'm not so sure, hopefully we can make him marketable). I don't like if Suarez gets in, as that will halt Jesé and Morata. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jesé loaned out to Malaga if Suarez gets bought.

MPW

Taking it up the ass from Perez of all people.

Why we waited until deadline day is beyond me. Surely the Bale deal looked done and dusted from Madrid's perspective for some time.

honestly no one thought isco would fit in so perfectly and replace ozil from his starting 11 spot so quick

Barzul

Aye, but it's not what you hear, it's who you hear it from.

Of course Spanish journalists would suggest such a thing, but the reality is (and reality is the operative word here) we aren't going to sell Suarez to Real Madrid with hours of the window left. Especially not on the day that we let Borini go out on loan.

When making statements about the transfer market it's better to use your noggin than to believe everything you read on Twitter. Especially if the source is a Spanish journalist.
Don't think it will happen either, but I do find it interesting that RM are going back in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom