• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliCash

Not to go by rumours too much but if Real Madrid get Suarez it's Suarez I'd be stoked about if I was a Real Madrid fan. Or do they just like people who run fast and score wonder goals sometimes?

I'd never get rid of Ozil

fuenf

If Özil is available why didnt Tottenham go for him? seems schizophrenic to buy a couple of worse players instead. Didnt they shoot themselves in the foot if Arsenal is getting him?

Timurid

God fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck ufkcufkcufuakfweajiofhaweuifwgawfawehufhaiwehfuawufawefwauhefuawieufhwaef

Wilbur

Banned
Inter Merda 2-0. Mazzarri gon win the IPL

Man Utd turned Ozil down. Was reported a week ago.

Unless someone miraculously gets into contact with Woodward and we bid €50 too, Ozil is set for Arsenal.

That's not happening.

Congrats on the signing Arsenal-Gaf.

We don't need him. Chill.

MPW

Unless someone miraculously gets into contact with Woodward and we bid €50 too, Ozil is set for Arsenal.

That's not happening.

lolwut? why?

dc89

Dear Sheikh

I know we've done our business early and thank you for that.

But I'd love to partake in some deadline day muppetry. £200m should cover it.

Thanks

DC.

Nicktendo86

That's not happening.

Why would we turn him down? Honestly, who do we have that is better or who else is there to sign? Fucking cunts at this club

Pachimari

tumblr_mnkvn6wAFu1s02x2yo1_400.gif

but we got isco! and he's only 21 iirc

That's fine and all that we got Isco, but man, Özil.

Feorax

Madrid can fuck off if they think they're getting Suarez now, cunts.

The window for them to swoop was when Arsenal were trying to activate his release clause. Whether he improves our side or not, us selling him now would be a massive hit to the confidence and belief our squad have been working on since the beginning of pre-season. All for the sake of a stupid sum of money we'd have no time to spend?

Won't happen.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dear Sheikh

I know we've done our business early and thank you for that.

But I'd love to partake in some deadline day muppetry. £200m should cover it.

Thanks

DC.

human trafficking ain't easy dc, he's busy.

jtb

Banned
Suarez to Madrid? oh that would be truly wonderful. In that event, maybe we'll see if Benzema was for sale, but I think just one senior striker is pretty risky.

Tc91

What the fuckkkkkkk.

Ozil to Arsenal whilst Woodward sits in his office doing sponsorship deals, what a fucking wanker.

Empty

If Özil is available why didnt Tottenham go for him? seems schizophrenic to buy a couple of worse players instead. Didnt they should themselves in the foot if Arsenal is getting him?

probably because he doesn't fit into spurs' wage structure

Wilbur

Banned
Falcao scored.

On Ozil, I hope he doesn't Shinji.

Well he won't, its Wenger. He's going to be an absolute delight to watch with them.

PowderedToast

Madrid can fuck off if they think they're getting Suarez now, cunts.

The window for them to swoop was when Arsenal were trying to activate his release clause. Whether he improves our side or not, us selling him now would be a massive hit to the confidence and belief our squad have been working on since the beginning of pre-season. All for the sake of a stupid sum of money we'd have no time to spend?

Won't happen.

unless we had someone lined up.

although struggle to think as to who considering we've lost all 3 of our major targets this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom