• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Postiga of all people, joke league.

Serie A > EPL > Lol Liga > Bundesshit

You and Frank should tone down the trash talking.
KuGsj.gif
Some EPL posters are taking you way too seriously.

Wilbur

Banned
BREAKING: Cadena Cope confirms Ozil to Arsenal is DONE! €45m plus €5m in bonuses.

That's a lot of money... and arguably as good as he is, its in the position Arsenal need the least reinforcing. With Cazorla and Rosicky already there, what's the point :lol

Need a striker, a centre back and a keeper more.

Arnie

Don't think it will happen either, but I do find it interesting that RM are going back in for him.

I think they'll come in with a really lowball bid, but I'm sure we wouldn't accept it. Would destroy all the hard work and spirit we've built over the last month. Seems Suarez has accepted his position at the club, too.

We're making it through right now, but if we were to sell Suarez and Sturridge were to be injured we'd be half the team. So we can't be doing that.

Salvadora

honestly no one thought isco would fit in so perfectly and replace ozil from his starting 11 spot so quick
Aye, I suppose thats true.

Still, I thought Madrid would be desperate for cash and do us a good un'. Perez is no Levy.
BREAKING: Cadena Cope confirms Ozil to Arsenal is DONE! €45m plus €5m in bonuses.
Please be dependant on trophies ;p

This hopefully leaves deadline day for other deals. Get a striker.

That's a lot of money... and arguably as good as he is, its in the position Arsenal need the least reinforcing. With Cazorla and Rosicky already there, what's the point :lol

Need a striker, a centre back and a keeper more.

We needed either a left-winger or an AM as Podolski isn't a good enough footballer and we struggled for creativity for much of last season.

Seems Arsene's solution is Cazorla left, Ozil centre.

Wilbur

Banned
You know who's the undisputed #1 club in Spain?

Real Madrid.

Don't stick up for your boy Plug. You think he cares about you? No. He's up to his mangina in Costa Rican pussy right now and snorting coke off a Bale 11 shirt.

It's all about Atletico mama.

Suen

So this could be our last day at the market:

- Bale IN
- Kaká OUT (free, wtf)
- Özil OUT
- Luis Suarez IN (apparently we are negotiating a last-minute deal)

Coentrao stays. I'm not much for players staying when they have publically said they wanna leave but it's better than nothing at left-back. I do not like us selling Özil at all. Kaká out, even for free is fine and Bale in is great (at that price I'm not so sure, hopefully we can make him marketable). I don't like if Suarez gets in, as that will halt Jesé and Morata. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jesé loaned out to Malaga if Suarez gets bought.
We just got Bale, I see no need for Suarez honestly. I mean sure he'd be a great addition but I'm still a big fan of Jese and Morata from what I've seen, I would want us to give them more time to play. I think one big reason to why we want a top striker is because we'd be in deep shit if Benz got injured, but as I mentioned earlier to Wilbury; will this matter much when we have CR7, Bale and Isco up there?

Wilbur

Banned
We needed either a left-winger or an AM as Podolski isn't a good enough footballer and we struggled for creativity for much of last season.

Seems Arsene's solution is Cazorla left, Ozil centre.

Two of Rosicky/Arteta/Wilshere/Flamini/Diaby/Ramsey
Cazorla-Ozil-Walcott

On paper its good but it'll be a shame to see a few players go back to the bench after playing so well. Rosicky will be back to there, one of Wilshere/Ramsey when Arteta's back.

Pachimari

This is unbelievable. Kaká out for FREE; Özil out; Bale in for €90m; Suarez probably in. And Higuaín out the same window.

This window has turned out to be one I really don't like.

Oh well, I support Real Madrid, not individual players, so I'll give Ancelotti and Zidane the benefit of the doubt.

EliCash

Will only even start opening my mind to Ozil to Arsenal when I see him in an Arsenal shirt playing. Will be suspicious until that point.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is unbelievable. Kaká out for FREE; Özil out; Bale in for €90m; Suarez probably in. And Higuaín out the same window.

This window has turned out to be one I really don't like.

Oh well, I support Real Madrid, not individual players, so I'll give Ancelotti and Zidane the benefit of the doubt.

So far, only the Kaka deal is official/real.

ringwaldhaze

Neo Member
The Ozil price has been all over the place in the last hour. Al Jazeera were furst running it on TV as €40m, then it went to €50m, and back down to €45m.

Ozil has turned down PSG and Manchester United are still interested apparently. A lot of the same sources reporting that Real Madrid are gonna go for Suarez now, too.

Salvadora

Two of Rosicky/Arteta/Wilshere/Flamini/Diaby/Ramsey
Cazorla-Ozil-Walcott

On paper its good but it'll be a shame to see a few players go back to the bench after playing so well. Rosicky will be back to there, one of Wilshere/Ramsey when Arteta's back.
Wilshere is going to the bench, hopefully.

Ramsey is undroppable in current form.

Suen

Cassano shooting his free kick back to San Siro, wtf was that.

You and Frank should tone down the trash talking.
KuGsj.gif
Some EPL posters are taking you way too seriously.
truth hurts for them I know. Not everyone has been exposed yet to Contes charisma, Galliani's goldtie and Gattuso's mafia.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
3 minutes of added time in the first half??? wtf??? match didn't have any interruptions. the fuck????

also a legit goal by neymar taken back. fucking piece of shit texeira vitienes, always fucking us in the ass.

K1LLER7

Man Utd turned Ozil down. Was reported a week ago.

Unless someone miraculously gets into contact with Woodward and we bid €50 too, Ozil is set for Arsenal.

That's not happening.

Congrats on the signing Arsenal-Gaf.

Suen

you fucking idiots, how could you not score that. Very satisfied with how we (Parma) are starting the second half. Creating much more chances now and having Udinese defend quite a bit. Hope we can keep it up, that goal should come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom