• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

Swansea Ki? Good signing, surprised he'd be leaving.

Against Liverpool he pissed me off badly. Rally hard to get the ball off him and he just kept it very simple. Definite upgrade for Sunderland, Jonjo Shelvey must of taken his spot.

GQman2121

Banned
Stupid Grand Prix is going on in downtown Baltimore today through Sunday. It's going to make my commute around the harbor to the pub a huge hassle......

Mastadon

Banned
Wouldn't you be pissed off some fucktard from Wales, with no titles under his belt and no significant personal honours cost more than you?

Thought so.

Well I'm not a self-obsessed, needy, whiny, greasy little shitehawk whose constant need for reassurance and validation is so desperate that it borders on the pathetic.

So no Pulga, I wouldn't.

Tc91

Wouldn't you be pissed off some fucktard from Wales, with no titles under his belt and no significant personal honours cost more than you?

Thought so.

It's kind of a stupid thing to be pissed over, I'm not gonna hate on Ronnie though he is coming home after all.

Showaddy

Thought so.

Not really lol

Ronaldo's going to know Bale cost more than him, he just wants to keep the public image of himself being the most expensive player in the world intact. Pretty pathetic.

Jokes aside a lot of fairly reliable journos are reporting that Bale's official price will be slightly less than Ronaldo's but in reality will actually be higher. Madrid want to keep Ronnie happy by publicly announcing Bale's fee won't be the world record.

€5m bonus to Spurs after Bale makes 2 appearances for RM and other such stupid clauses to lower the headline cost.

Rofl just saw Klopp's 'Boateng Press conference" ROFL genius.
Here it is for the rest of GermanGAF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wahKz0-zYpg#t=14

So awesome.

A few bits for the rest:
"I thought we were still in touch. This morning, at 11:01, I texted him: "Schalke????????". There was no answer."
"He was a good guy... until this morning"
"There are a few things about this that surprise me. Where is Schlacke getting the money from? And... Why? I mean, Kevin."

pulga

Banned
Well I'm not a self-obsessed, needy, whiny, greasy little shitehawk whose constant need for reassurance and validation is so desperate that it borders on the pathetic.

So no Pulga, I wouldn't.

Sounds to me what you're lacking is ambition, which is why you're wheezing behind the computer screen and Ronaldo's making the big bucks.

Should've known what to expect from a Liverpool fan really

Bale is going to excel in Madrid, not immediately, steady but surely he's going to be incredible. I don't think he's going to get to Ronaldo's level but that doesn't matter. All of the talent in Madrid dissolves into one group of pathetic football superstars who can't win anything outside of their school playground league.

Wilbur

Banned
Pulga's been flopping hard recently. The Rooney business. The Fake Sahin. Now defending Ronaldo's jealousy when someone costs more than him.

He must have stopped taking meth.

Zabojnik

Nice. I listened to Daughter before she became cool :(

I listened to Daughter before there even was a band called Daughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIJwXgNdWbI

A father and his son, from Scotland, driving around in Sweden and checking quality of stones. Get the fuck out with that bullshit, probably checking if people have returned from their vacation or not to know what house to rob. Told him good luck but should have told him to fuck off and check the quality of the scottish league instead.

Looool, so random.

pulga

Banned
Bale is going to excel in Madrid, not immediately, steady but surely he's going to be incredible. I don't think he's going to get to Ronaldo's level but that doesn't matter. All of the talent in Madrid dissolves into one group of pathetic football superstars who can't win anything outside of their school playground league.

I cant wait to knock your shit team out of the CL again. That is, if you even make it out of the group stage. The fuck does Moyes know about european competition lololololol

bud23

Jokes aside a lot of fairly reliable journos are reporting that Bale's official price will be slightly less than Ronaldo's but in reality will actually be higher. Madrid want to keep Ronnie happy by publicly announcing Bale's fee won't be the world record.

Sure, cause you say so. What else should I know? Please, share your insider knowledge, bro.

dc89

2CJS6V2.jpg

subtles

DC's contacts are even in Madrid.

Lucky for Bale he's sponsored by Adidas. Ozil switched from Nike last month. (I'm sure Madrid had nothing to do with it)

pulga

Banned
Pulga's been flopping hard recently. The Rooney business. The Fake Sahin. Now defending Ronaldo's jealousy when someone costs more than him.

He must have stopped taking meth.

Rooney's one of your best players you smarmy little fucktard, as he proved on the pitch versus Chelsea. The imbeciles runnning your club would be downright retarded to sell him, and to fucking CHELSEA out of all teams. You're all utterly deluded for wanting him gone. Your club has gone to shit enough as it is, now you wanna sell one of your best? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fuck off with the Sahin thing, the dudes are undeniably identical. Fooled three people at my place. You guys discussed it earlier? Oh Im sorry, excuse me for having a life and not spending 24/7 on this dredge of a forum, furiously typing my way to the top of the wall of shame.

I'm not defending shit, I'm justifying how someone in Ronaldo's state of mind might react to being upstaged by some baboon from fucking Wales, of all places, with nothing to show but one good season in the most overrated league in the world.

The chicken fumes are getting to your head. But I'd be pretty cocky too if I had a whole hivemind fawning over my every single word.

fuenf

Fuck me Lahm is really playing DM.

CB: Neuer - Dante, Ribéry, Mandzukić, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Lahm, Müller, Alaba, Kroos

Enjoy your supercup Chelsea.

operon

Rooney's one of your best players you smarmy little fucktard, as he proved on the pitch versus Chelsea. The imbeciles runnning your club would be downright retarded to sell him, and to fucking CHELSEA out of all teams. You're all utterly deluded for wanting him gone. Your club has gone to shit enough as it is, now you wanna sell one of your best? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fuck off with the Sahin thing, the dudes are undeniably identical. Fooled three people at my place. You guys discussed it earlier? Oh Im sorry, excuse me for having a life and not spending 24/7 on this dredge of a forum, furiously typing my way to the top of the wall of shame.

I'm not defending shit, I'm justifying how someone in Ronaldo's state of mind might react to being upstaged by some baboon from fucking Wales, of all places, with nothing to show but one good season in the most overrated league in the world.

The chicken fumes are getting to your head. But I'd be pretty cocky too if I had a whole hivemind fawning over my every single word.
Pulga your drunk go home and sleep it off. Come back when you have a hangover

DFX2KhK.gif

rvy

Banned

Holy shit.

kharma45

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We never said Rooney wasn't one of our best.

omgkitty

Here it is for the rest of GermanGAF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wahKz0-zYpg#t=14

So awesome.

A few bits for the rest:
"I thought we were still in touch. This morning, at 11:01, I texted him: "Schalke????????". There was no answer."
"He was a good guy... until this morning"
"There are a few things about this that surprise me. Where is Schlacke getting the money from? And... Why? I mean, Kevin."

So you guys want KPB? Why? If you wanted him, why not go for Eriksen? I always thought you guys would sign him and he seems a like for like replacement.

pulga

Banned
Pulga your drunk go home and sleep it off. Come back when you have a hangover

Point out to me where Im wrong. Go ahead.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We never said Rooney wasn't one of our best.

LOOOOOOOOOOL you had delusional idiots in here saying he wasn't even one of your top three best.

Guess the hivemind isn't getting the updated newsletter.

bud23

Have United signed Fabregas or Ronaldo or Fellaini or Baines or Ozil or Bale or Wilbur or a turd or something yet?

You sold Boateng and bought Matri.

How is that not giving up :(

I seriously want you guys back in the fight, it's not the same going toe to toe with fucking Napoli. Pls buy Kaka

Pls
We never were in the scudetto fight, especially with Boateng. We haven't given up anything, it's all in the third place race for us.

And fuck Kakà, the asshole isn't willing to lower his salary to €5m and wants €8m. He can stay where he is.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

PUULGAAHAHAHAH <3

Tc91

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pluga you've had a meltdown mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom