• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringwaldhaze

Neo Member
Spurs interested in Demba Ba, apparently. If that goes through, the conspiracy theories about Chelsea buying Willian just to spite Spurs can be put to rest.

Fergie

Banned
Not as sad as he looks.

dCeto3W.jpg

Zabojnik

Zabo how's tifosibianconeri holding up?

Surprisingly well. Some disappointment over Nainggolan, some rage over Gila's probable signing, people wondering why the fuck we haven't signed a left winger/wingback, people cursing Marotta. Business as usual. :)

omgkitty

Okay so how is a Spanish site reporting that an Italian site is reporting about an English club signing someone? Shit makes no sense.

Scum

As I've already said it's bullshit probably

http://uk.yahoo.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/chat.shtml?chatid=f768fcee7c

Stuck over a 'loan fee' Chelsea want to be paid 3m just to loan him for the season to Arsenal. The Gunners are willing to go as high as 1.5 at present.
Reports now that Tottenham are also in the running for Ba
Jordan Rhodes leaving Blackburn for Wigan, meanwhile, could be falling apart.
Thought as much. But Rhodes to Wigan? Jeff, pls.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp

That would be true if it was Neygod, but Bale? He has as much charisma as an ameoba... that means none.

Recouping Ronaldo's price was easy, since he has so much pull in the world marketing-wise but I don't think that's going to be the case with Bale. Only the amount of trophies Real win (if any) will determine if the deal was worth it.

DBT85

That we are paying for this guy more than we were offering Barca for Fabregas at one point is utterly utterly ludicrous.

Moyes: We don't need anyone

*buys 17th choice midefielder for 36m with a few hours to go on deadline day*

Moyes: That was my plan all along.

faridmon

I think We won't get any business done when we still have Fellaini in our book.

Fuck you Manchester, just buy the fucking guy. How hard is that?

avaya

That we are paying for this guy more than we were offering Barca for Fabregas at one point is utterly utterly ludicrous.

Moyes: We don't need anyone

*buys 17th choice midefielder for 36m with a few hours to go on deadline day*

Moyes: That was my plan all along.

Cesc would never have joined you. To think you believed he would give up Barca to join you was delusional.

DBT85

from the bbc transfer deadline day page at 19:28

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/23882862

BBC Radio 5 live's Juliette Ferrington says it has been confirmed to her that Marouane Fellaini has arrived at Everton's Finch Farm training ground.

Has he gone to clear his locker? To say goodbye to the tea ladies? Or to force through his move to Manchester United?

We will find out in the next few hours.

Clegg

I can't handle this shit. Gonna start my replay of GTA IV in prep of GTA V.

I'll check back in a couple of hours. If we haven't signed anyone by then I'll go Brucie Kibbutz.

Jarnet87

Moyes putting United on that bottom feeder last minute deal club time. I know it's his first transfer window at the club, but still poorly run.

BRB not wanting to upset his former club and trigger a buyout clause for Fellaini, so now we have to pay more and make it last minute deal.

cremino

I think Perez asked Ancelotti to choose beetween Ozil and Di Maria and he chooses the latter

Chelsea apparently agree terms with a club who are not named. It's NOT Arsenal or Tottenham apparently but they are not a Champions League side, causing Ba to stall.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Moyes putting United on that bottom feeder last minute deal club time. I know it's his first transfer window at the club, but it's still pretty sad.

BRB not wanting to upset his former club and trigger a buyout clause for Fellaini, so now we have to pay more and make it last minute deal.

If the deals get done the when, and why are completely irrelevant

omgkitty

If Lukaku seriously goes to Everton and we're not interested, I don't even know. WTF he was one of the best strikers in the league last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom