• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

The player's agent says Chelsea have turned down offers from Spurs and Arsenal for the player to join on loan but have accepted another from an unnamed Premier League club but he will only go to one in European competition.

Ba to Swansea/!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Holy shit the bbc rundown of the Herrera signing, it comes down to

"Well Man United will hope the taxman wont care about his cut and they will get away with it"

Now I am no Lawyer but that single handedly has to be the stupidest assumption you can make "I hope the taxman doesnt notice"

D:

Fergie

Banned
suicide-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1386.gif

Arnie

The City Talk show is great fun. Well in Neil & the lads.

North London coverage next.

Tuning straight back in after Breaking Bad, was brilliant before.

Also had a Nandos to sustain myself for a few hours of muppetry.

Everton are dumb fucks for even think about negotiating for Anichebe. Lad is really good.

Clegg

brb gonna go die now.

Tom Coast ‏@sardinetrawler 2m

AS reporter says he’s been told that #MUFC have apparently left without paying Herrera’s clause because of a bureaucratic problem.

Scum

Holy shit the bbc rundown of the Herrera signing, it comes down to

"Well Man United will hope the taxman wont care about his cut and they will get away with it"

Now I am no Lawyer but that single handedly has to be the stupidest assumption you can make "I hope the taxman doesnt notice"

D:
What th-?!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
brb gonna go die now.

So you're telling me our grand plan to buy a cm on the last day in the most complicated of manners has failed?

Well, its all part of the learning curveraherghaerk; aeyrou fucking pieces of shit waiting fucking 2 months to obuy a CM and then giving yourselves 24 fucking ours to awoefhei;aruah;drhae;riae;r

Wilbur

Banned
This QPR bird is hot, Gail Davis. Me like her eyes and her skin colour and her hair. Me want to go boom boom in her burger.

NHale

If I remember correctly from Javi Martinez last year it has to be the player to pay the release clause in person not the club that his paying for it.

And he also has to pay the tax liabilities which are higher than usual because of extra Basque tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom