• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

@ our headquarters in Milan, there are hundreds of supporters in the street.

Are you sure they are your supporters?

C_3_Media_1475675_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

Reports that Lazio may be arranging a replacement for Kozak...
PSV's Slovenian forward Tim Matavz

That would be a pretty great replacement, tbh.

omgkitty

he really does look quite a bit like almunia, haha.

It really creeps me out, and makes me feel bad because while Almunia could be good on his day, he was kind of shit a lot of the time. Really wish we had focused our search for a GK on a CB. Seems much more pertinent to our needs than a GK.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
BBC says Fellaini has arrived at Evertons ground :eek:

dc89

We signed no one in June & signed no one in May
Got rejected last week & rejected today
We dont give a f*ck cos we've still got Bebe
MUFC OK

@notagloryhunter

Amazing.

cremino

Crazy voices LOL. ....There are some people claiming Chelsea have put a last minute bid for Ozil. I think it's bullshit

qindarka

Banned
Crazy voices LOL. ....There are some people claiming Chelsea have put a last minute bid for Ozil. I think it's bullshit

It better not happen. I just congratulated one of my Arsenal supporting friends for the Ozil signing and I'm going to feel like a huge dick if Chelsea hijack that. No space for him anyway.

Probably just bullshit reporting based on what we did regarding Willian.

omgkitty

Really? I'd prefer a loan deal, actually. Don't think he'll be first choice anyways, and loan deal frees us up to go all-in on a world class striker next summer.

Yeah I guess so. Hopefully it will have a loan to buy option in case he does prove he can score the goals though.

jtb

Banned
Wat. I dont understand the logic in strengthening one of our rivals.

Chelsea don't seem to have any problem shipping out non-first team players on loan. Benayoun, Moses, Lukaku, etc. If you're confident in your first team, then why not ship out the deadwood? Makes more sense than paying them just so that other teams can't have them, imo.

I will need a few hours to get my head around the idea of us not signing anyone. Probably even more to get over the "we don't need anyone anyway" posts

Salvadora

Yeah I only want Ba on loan. We can go proper for another striker next summer.
About to affirm his desire to stay at Everton.

But seriously, isn't it a bit late in the day to be submitting a transfer request?

I think Arteta did this late or later.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
ITV saying we have agreed 5 year deal with Ander!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom