• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
be9d5__tumblr_mrq2n9iZbb1qadtjco1_500.gif

fuenf

If I remember correctly from Javi Martinez last year it has to be the player to pay the release clause in person not the club that his paying for it.

And he also has to pay the tax liabilities which are higher than usual because of extra Basque tax.

No Bayern deposited the fee on his behalf. No taxes involved.

GQman2121

Banned
If we get rid of Ba and Lukaku then surely we would need to bring another striker in cause we can't go a whole season with two strikers again!

Mata for Iba would then pickup huge steam.

I hate this. I wanted nothing more than to see Mata linking up with Lukaku three weeks ago. God time flies. Only GTA V can save us......

noal

Banned
This really isn't going to plan is it?

I think it might be time to bring out my green and gold hat and scarf combo and strangle Woodward with it.

Feorax

@TonyBarretTimes: The reason for Marouane Fellaini being at Finch Farm this evening? He was handing in a transfer request to Roberto Martinez.

3 hours and counting. I can probably do Liverpool to Salford in about 1hr 35 mins on a clear day.

PaulLFC

SSN is going off, putting the European Football Show on (highlights of Italian, French & German footy from the weekend). They have a transfer ticker so it means I can watch football instead of the incessent ProPlus fuelled shouting of Jim White and whoever Sky have dragged out to join him from the depths of the "only to be used on transfer deadline day or in an emergency" department.

Wilbur

Banned
SSN is going off, putting the European Football Show on (highlights of Italian, French & German footy from the weekend). They have a transfer ticker so it means I can watch football instead of the incessent ProPlus fuelled shouting of Jim White and whoever Sky have dragged out to join him from the depths of the "only to be used on transfer deadline day or in an emergency" department.

what channel is this baby

please tell me its one i can get

Fergie

Banned
♫ Yesterdayy,
All our troubles seemed so farr awayyy.
Herrera was coming here to stayy,
But now he's not. He's clearly gay. Didn't want him anyway. Cunt.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Fucking :lol.

Supposedly Fellaini handed in a transfer request.

ringwaldhaze

Neo Member

Switched to Seinfeld for an hour while recording the Corinthians and Flamengo match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom